Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Make sure you click on the "2nd try" post for this part. Otherwise you won't be able to get the whole chapter.

Feedback would be appreciated.

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
It seems like Kiley is going to have to come up with some way to contact Larry when she's going to be late. It certainly seems like a pet peeve of his. I can't decide if that's a necessary plot device, or some connection with Luthor.

I liked the scene in the newsroom, particularly Lois banging her fist on the table.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
It doesn't seem like a little chip on his shoulder; it seems like a control freak kind of thing.

Elisabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!

I'm back home unfortunately only have time for one reply after catching up on this story.

The change in Kiley's relationship to her family is interesting. Wonder when LnC are going to push things.

I'm not sure if Larry is a control freak for expecting Kiley to telling him that she's going to be late. It's a matter of prioritizing. And a significant other should be allowed to expect to be among the top-priorities in one's life. And it's not as if Kiley couldn't text him or call him from her mobile phone. Probably text him, as she would be in a hurry.

She could also tell him the truth as in that she's really living in Metropolis and Superwoman is her ride to Switzerland, so when she's late, her ride has an emergency.

Oh, and why am I always expecting Larry to pull a green-K on Kiley whenever they're alone huh

When will Clark ask her again to see the painting. Or will she lie and show him her aerial view as the *only* painting she had done? And how will that go should he ever see the one she had given to Larry?

Michael

PS: Will check the paintings site out later and give you the names of the paintings. Just don't have the time right now with writing and RL blush

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello everyone. Thanks for the feedback.

Nancy - She should certainly think about that, shouln't see? I'm glad you like the Daily Planet scene.
One of the reason why I put it there (besides advancing the A - Plot which will be important later, and trying let Kiley patch things up with her parents) was to show the Planet through Kiley's eyes. We're used to seeing the Daily Planet through Lois and Clark's eyes. It's their dream job, they're parnters, they love the newsroom, etc. But even though Kiley understands that, she has a different perspective on the Planet than they do. You can see that here.

Elisabeth - I don't want to say too much, but Larry isn't intended to be a control freak in this scene. He's just upset that she didn't consider him important enough to call him ahead. You may remember when Lois and Clark started dating, she had a similar problem with Clark.

Michael - Hello again. Glad to see you. I'm glad you understood the purpose of Larry being upset in part nine. And honestly, the idea of her having a cell phone never occurred to me. Maybe I should put that in.

The distance between her and her parents will show up again. I'm not saying when or how, though. laugh

I don't mean to pressure you to get the names of the paintings if your busy. It would be nice if I had them though, particularly if the name could add to their convesation. But take your time. Thanks.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard