Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
HE, HE, HE! Really cute, Tank. Diana really let the cat out of the bag. Very good.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I never know what to expect from your writing, Tank. Sometimes it's a zinger. Sometimes it's an arrow through the heart. But you always leave me with a smile on my face. This one was no different. I wasn't sure who to feel sorry for: Diana, Lois, or Kal/Clark. But all is well that ends with love.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can just see Clark squirming in his chair, trying so hard to be cool and collected in front of Diana....and all the time his mind is racing. What about Lois? What's she going to do? Will she ever speak to me again?

And then, in his (neatly-concealed) panic, he'll look over at Lois....and she'll give him a wink.

And that will set off a whole new round of thoughts. And worries.

Go Lois!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy Spilling Secrets TankMan!

I must say that you paint Diana Prince as being terribly dim-witted to not pick up on the source of Lois' confusion.

She spills the news on herself, Clark, and Bruce!! thud thud thud

However, you did accomplish a neat and tidy ficlet that had me verbally spewing PG rated exclamations during most of it.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Superb, Tank! I love the comic book feeling you injected here, with Wonder Woman visiting Clark... eh, Kal, and walking in on Lois! laugh And then Wonder Woman telling Lois about how Kal praises Lois in front of Bruce, and Lois figures out that Bruce is Batman! Go, Lois! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Another priceless Tank fic!!!

Ann

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
clap clap
rotflol

Delightful, just delightful. It plays out so smoothly.

Clearly Clark hasn't explained that he's wimped out of telling Lois who he is, and of course she wouldn't seem so smart to Bruce if she couldn't see beyond a pair of glasses!

Diana knows what the rumor mill says about Superman and Wonder Woman so any awkwardness Diana picked up on I'm sure she put down to Lois seeing her, Diana, making herself free of Clark's apartment.

So Diana tries to normalize things
Do you remember which cupboard Kal keeps the tea in?"
going out of her way to avoid adding to any concerns Lois might have.

On the other hand if Diana picked up on the winks she likely thinks she is spoiling Clark sex life for the evening, after all I really doubt Clark is willing to let Bruce Wayne, to name one, know that Clark is still a virgin.

Or perhaps being an Amazon that idea never occurred to her. But you can bet if Bruce hears about her meeting with Lois it will occur to him, and I'd love to hear him explain it to Diana!

Truly a delightful tale. I'd also love to hear L&C's next discussion.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful! clap

I just love the idea of Diana's unexpected visit. And of course since Kal is always going on and on about Lois, it would be natural to believe that an open, honest and forthright person such as he is would be up front with the most important person in his life.

What a delightful way to close out the weekend. smile

Bob

Columnist
Columnist
What a treat! I love how you have Lois keep her head all the while her mind is spinning out of control.

Poor Clark he can only sit there and worry. Wonderful ficlet. hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Based on TOC's review, I could see where Diana might be doing Clark and Lois a favor, but to tell on Bruce! That is not her secret to reveal. Naughty WW.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow this is an wonderful story! But wait there has to be more than that. Please add more parts to it. I want to find out if Lois wants to see them and talk to them. please jawdrop

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tank this made my day! It was just adorable. This gentle reader thanks you. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Thanks to all who partook in this little vignette. Also, thanks for the kind comments. I like to throw one out there every so often just to prove that I'm still alive.

Some people commented on Diana's attitude. I chose to have her just assume that anyone who had the feelings for a person that she knows Kal has for Lois would have already shared his 'secret' with her. Also, it's not a given that Lois now knows who Batman is. The only thing she now knows is that his first name is actually Bruce.

That's not to say that if Lois decided to 'investigate' the situation that she wouldn't come up with Bruce Wayne as a good candidate for the role.

As far as writing more... are you kidding me? I'm not the writer I once was. I just don't have the drive to write much any more. It took me a couple weeks to knock this little ficlet out. I can't seem to focus on writing for more than about fifteen minutes at a time. Which is too bad because I still have seven chapters of my own secret novel sitting moldering on my hard drive.
Who knows, maybe someday the inspiration will strike again.

So, if anyone feels that they would like to follow-up on the situation that this little vignette set up... have at it. I've always felt that any thing we post on these boards becomes fair game for any other gentle writer to utilize as a 'fanon' that they could use for their own purposes.

Thanks again for all the nice words.

Tank (who is still out there checking up on this fandom from time to time)

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey Tank! This was a really funny little vignette. I'd say she simply expected Lois to know the truth given how Kal loves her huh

Michael

PS: Where was the haircut? wink

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wonderfull Tank! I just love it!

I laughed trying to imagine Clark telling Batman about Lois and Batman envying him.

Poor Clark , Lois certainly made him have a hard time. I bet if you asked him what was the conversation about he coudln't tell because he must have been all the time trying to understand Lois actions.

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just read this in the archives. A cute and fun story. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard