Print Thread
#55998 10/15/08 05:34 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Barbara, I wonder if you could give Clark a letter that was for some reason delivered to me? (I know... that postal service!!!)

This is the letter:

Dear Clark,

I was going to tell you that I love you the other day, but that was before you started seeing Cat.

Anyway, Daniel - Scardino, that is - called me and asked me if I'm free this weekend. He had been given two tickets to Paris by his superiors - a sort of bonus or provision, I don't know - and he wondered if I wanted to come with him. And I thought, why not? So I'll be leaving in a couple of hours - I'll probably have left by the time you get this letter - and Daniel is going to show me Paris. He says there is this lovely restaurant where he wants to buy me dinner, and he'll take me to a concert, and then we'll go dancing. And we'll spend the night at a cosy little hotel.

Anyway, I was going to ask you - I should be back in time for work on Monday morning, but just in case I'm late, would you be a dear and tell Perry I'm on my way?

Love, Lois

I hear you have some business dealing with Clark, Barbara, so I would appreciate it if you would give him this letter!

Ann

#55999 10/15/08 05:45 PM
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Barbara - I'm loving this story. I particularly liked Cat flirting with Clark. I really could not understand how he was putting up with it until you showed us the scene in the conference room.

It reminded me of a movie I saw once about a girl who no one listened to. Mysteriously as the movie went on, people started hearing her and you finally realized you were seeing the world through her eyes the whole time - so all that had changed was her perspective.

Personally, I think when this is done effectively, it's brilliant. It is so hard to make something seem like you're seeing reality when you're not.

So, I thought this was incredibly well done!

#56000 10/16/08 07:23 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you anonpip. I'm glad that you like my story. I thoroughly enjoyed writing this part, particularly the different POVs. It's great to read that you think I was successful.

Sorry, Ann, I won't deliver any letters - the USA are not any closer to Germany than they are to Sweden. Besides, I don't think Clark would deserve a letter like this. And I guess that he'll receive his punishment in the next part - although he didn't do anything wrong, besides being nice to Cat of course.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#56001 10/16/08 07:33 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Barbara, this whole Cat making Lois jealous thing is so great. How did she convince him to do this. Or did she just surprise him?

Michael, who is now contemplating on reading the rest on the German boards.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#56002 10/24/08 04:23 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hii Barbara!!
Love you're story, especially the cat-stuff!! I was allways wondering how Cat would react on the Lois and Clark-thing. It's quite different than I expected, it probably has something to do what happend that night with her.
-now I'm going to read the rest wink -
-xxx- Lizzy

Lois: Oh leave that truth and justice stuff to Superman would you?!
Lois&Clark *sight*
Lois: See, I knew I shouldn't have told you! But you're my partner right??

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard