Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I have really enjoyed your story Nan. Thanks for continuing the Home series. smile1

T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
That was an awesome update.

I thought Ms. Brooke was in police custody for her attempt to kill Clark? Is the legal system on the moon that bad?

I'm sad that the story is coming to an end.

Looking forward to reading Part 19.

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Ms. Brooke escaped from the psychiatric ward of the hospital where she was taken. As for how she got there, it will be explained in the final part.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
"I was being kidnapped, you nitwit!"

Now that's a line you don't come across very often. Lovely way to use one problem to solve another - looking forward to the conclusion.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Nan -

/cries

Only one more part?!?! Seriously?!?

Okay - I've gotten my Home Fix this week by skimming through all of them [well, through Fate]. I do freely admit to skipping lots of A plotty stuff except as it directly pertained to B plotty stuff, but... Not, of course, because the A plotty stuff wasn't any good, but because I've read it before I wanted good ole Clark and Lori waff wink .

I love the Stephanie saved Lori from PsychoBoy whose name I've forgotten. And of course Stephanie really deserves Clark - she did see him first after all. Or something.

Love the nitwit line! wink

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OMG, Nan!

Stephanie glared at Lori. "You're not worthy of him!" she repeated. "Clark belongs to me! I'll tell him what I saw!"

"Oh for the Lord's sake!" Lori said, her exasperation overcoming her self-control. "I was being kidnapped, you nitwit!"
No, Stephanie. Lori isn't cheating on Clark with the nice gentlemen holding a knife to her side. She is being kidnapped. Something she does with other men as frequently as she does with Clark the thing you accused her of doing with said other men laugh Okay, maybe she does get kidnapped a little less often dance

Part 18/19 is quite a sad occurrence of course, on the other hand, I do seem to remember that you had an update for the Hottest Team in Town in the queue as well. grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, great part Nan. I was so excited to get it last night and then my internet died so I couldn't reply. I'm sad to see it ending, but I suspect the Moon will be glad to see the Kent's leave. They've never had such excitement! I figured somebody busted Stephanie out of the nut house because she was part of the conspiracy.
More Home anytime you can think of it. Hmm. Maybe a big Thanksgiving dinner?
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Top Banana
Top Banana
I too, am sad to see that there is only one part left. whinging

It was nice to see Stephanie back for one more stupid/obsessed act. It is wonderfully symmetric that her obsession may have saved the life of her perceived rival.

Bob

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard