Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have no time to reply properly, but I really like where you are taking this fic. So Lois and Clark will go on an extended honeymoon, eh? Clothing optional. Bring the Superman suit, just in case Clark is forced to take a brief break from the preferred activities. And maybe a tiny little piece of Red K would be in order, to do some proper adjusting of Clark's KE field?

Yes! I'm looking forward to the, eh... proceedings! laugh

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A vacation, huh? Very interesting, Bob, and it could be so much fun smile

I wonder if Lois were to get struck by lightning, she might develop a bioelectric field. And how does the red-k laser affect the KEs?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ann, Michael
When I was piecing the story together, I couldn’t remember Clark ever giving Superman a vacation. When I got thinking about that, I remembered the difficulties that Lois and Clark experienced when they were trying to have their honeymoon. A vacation just felt “right”.

Red K… Lightning… Who knows what might happen… Perhaps the most fun I’ve had out of developing the KE/Biofield explanation is that it does provide a good basis for spinning stories in different directions. I was honestly surprised that I didn’t see more stories/explanations such as this. Of course, once I decided to write my own, I stopped looking.

Bob

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Bob,

I'm also enjoying where this story is going. Superman certainly deserves some down time. wink

But I believe you must have more in mind than just a belated honeymoon. Looking forward to reading the rest of this story.

Yours Jenni

Blogger
Blogger
Bob, Seeing Part II in print reminded me that I hadn't yet read the first part! Now I am up to date and enjoying your story very much. Looking forward to Part III.

Thanks,

Fauve

Clark: I kept waiting for this incredible feeling of connection. You know, like I was exactly where I belonged, but that's only happened to me once in my life.
Lois: When?
Clark: The day I met you.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard