Next Thread
Print Thread
#55331 09/21/08 02:39 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
You didn't!

smile

When you left Clark standing in his towel last chapter, I had premonitions of that scene from the pilot. (Which you twisted nicely, by the way.)

But I figured that Lois was walking into the wrong room by mistake.

But Lois and Lana can't both have the top bunk if they're roommates, now can they?

Hee!

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
So Lois is Clark's Roomie? laugh Some how I didn't see that coming. Now I can't wait to see how Lana reacts to this little detail smile

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Two words. Awesome. Cliff-hanger.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, wow!

I didn't read part one because I could tell from the feedback that it featured Clark and Lana, and I didn't feel up to it. But this part, can you believe it? Clark and Lois are room mates!!!

Sorry I'm so pressed for time that I can't write more now - this week will be a monster - but I have to tell you I was incredibly intrigued by this part!

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The minute I saw they'd mis-spelt Lois as Louis I *KNEW* you were going to make them dorm buddies... hahahahahaha

Love it.

Can't wait to see the 'confrontation'. smile

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
Top Banana
Top Banana
From the moment I read about the Louis mishap, I started wondering... would she / wouldn't she...

laugh

And you did, Lois and Clark as roommates. superb! What a way to meet... (on the wrong foot, as always) smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Yay - fdk smile . /dances

Amy - I totally did that on purpose. Giving Lois and Lana both top bunks so that it was obvious they couldn't be roommates. Uh huh. Totally on purpose and not at all random wink .

CG74 - Oh, I'm sure Lana will be totally fine with it. Or something along those lines smile .

JD - thanks!

Ann - glad to have you smile . Yes, Chapter 1 is Clark and Lana - these two are the only chapters [that I can think of to this point] with only one of them in each - the rest have a lot more interaction with the two and not just Clark and Lana for instance [though there is some of that].

Lisamaree - hehe. That was actually the very first thing I wrote in this fic.

AnKS - yes, this is a very different Lois and a very different relationship with Sam - and a very different Sam. Does Lana know? Who's Lana's roommate? Enquiring minds and all that. wink

Look for more this evening smile .

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, part 2.

As soon as Lois tried to become Lois instead of Louis i had this weird sense of foreboding. And bashed my head against the wall for Clark being so extra careful. Stupid farm boy huh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Michael - then I guess you'll have it early tomorrow wink ? Am thinking probably 7ish ET tonight - you know, when I'm kidless for a few hours smile .

Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*drags foot around in a circle* That long frown *big sigh* okay, I'll take the breakfast-treat laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
When I read that Lois found a note taped to her door, I nearly fell off my treadmill! laugh

This is going to be a totally awesome story.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Lois's dissection of all the personalities is amusing. And probably nail-on-the-head in most cases!

There was no way I was going to let my roommate keep me out with a rubber band or tie or some such nonsense on the door handle.
I admire Lois so much. I really, really do. I thought the same thing in college (or would have, if I'd lived in a dorm) but I never would have had the chutzpah to confront a roommate about it.

The country boy from the auditorium was there. His hair was damp and he was wearing only a towel.
Oh boy. (This is in place of the curse word that I actually said. I'm as bad as Clark. smile )

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard