Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A quick glance through the wall showed her pouring herself a cup of coffee and dumping in the remainder of the artificial sweetener and creamer that he'd acquired for her yesterday. She stirred so vigorously that some of the coffee slopped onto his sink board. Obviously agitated, she snatched a paper towel off the roll by the sink and accidentally jerked the roll from its holder. The roll promptly fell into the sink and Lois pulled it out, nearly knocking the plate and cup that he'd set in the drainer to the floor.

Deciding that he'd better make a reappearance before Lois destroyed his kitchen, he stepped out of his bedroom, whistling so as not to startle her and strolled into the kitchenette. Observing her mopping up the puddle of coffee, he picked up her coffee cup and set it on the small table out of the way of her clean-up attempts. "Is something wrong, Lois?"
rotflol
Just the image of Lois destroying Clark's kitchen makes me want to laugh, even though I should feel sorry for her...something's obviously wrong.

Nothing like a middle of the night posting (for me laugh ) to end my day. Looking forward to more!

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
Excellent job, Nan! Great conversation. You've let Clark pick his way through a minefield, and he did it masterfully. Also, the physical comedy with the coffee is priceless!

Great installment!

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, partners!!! I love it when they're working together instead of at cross-purposes. twins Can't wait to see what they can do together. smile

Oh, and if Lois wants to admit a few truths about her attraction to Clark and his to her, I wouldn't mind that, either wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Now this is constructive behavior! smile Nan, you improve on the episode more with each post. This is perfectly wonderful.

Can't wait for more. smile1 smile1

Best,
Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yay - the team is on the case - Lex is doomed!

Lovely dialogue in this segment, Nan, and nice to see Lois in listening mode and them working together. Although, I wonder how happy she's going to be if she eventually discovers all the information against Lex came from one source. goofy

The comic touches were a marvellous counterpoint.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Lois unleashed... evil doers beware. Or in this case Miranda and Lex. The clock is ticking.

Good instalment. Nice to see the partners talking where they're actually listening to each other.

More soon.

Tank (who figures Lois will be able to deny her true feelings for Clark by the end of this just as she did in the show)

Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay, she believes him! Clark did a great job of explaining things and Lois was finally willing to listen.

But argh, I'm dying to know what happens next!

Yay, they are on the case together!

But argh, I'm dying to know what happens next!

Yay, Lois admitted to Clark that she likes him better than Lex!

But argh, I'm dying to know what happens next!!

Are we sensing a theme here? wink Keep writing, please, Nan ... I'm willing to send the muse whatever she needs to keep you busy at the computer. <g>

Kathy (loving this story! smile1 )

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh boy! This makes so much more sense than the real episode! I'm so glad that Lois has finally opened her eyes.. smile

Good stuff, Nan! thumbsup

Can't wait for more!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry I haven't been commenting more regularly, but I have to say this is a great story so far. I really like how Lois has figured out Luthor isn't quite who he is, and finally overcame her own stubbornness to actually TALK to Clark about just why he hates Luthor. Too bad they couldn't have done this stuff in the TV show, but they had an overall season arc to worry about so Lois couldn't be this wise at this point. And they only had 44 minutes of screen time so we couldn't see all the extras that make this story so much fun.

Looking forward to Part 8!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nan, this great story just keeps better and better. smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Finally Lois sees the real truth about Luthor before he almost destroyed her life. Hanging in there for part 8

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ohhhh! I can't describe the feeling I get when I get on the boards and find a new installment of Pheromone, More Likely! I really am addicted to this!
lol

The scene in the kitchen, Lois wrecking unintentional havoc (almost)...wonderful, I loved every second of it.

And then the talk where she makes Clark give his reasons...<sighs>...what might happen if she finds out that Superman doesn't talk to Clark at all because...well you know? There's lots of potential there. <nodnod>

And then Lois admits that she felt nothing for Lex while under the influence of the pheromone!

Argh! There is sooo much potential, so many possibilities what might happen next....and only one possible solution:

Give us part 8!!!!!

Sira - addicted notworthy

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent part! thumbsup
And yay, they're working together. clap

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and can't wait to read the next part.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Wow!! smile smile1

/me thinks that Luthor better start to run :p

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
great installment
ditto others
I'd say more soon please- but I'm having trouble keeping up lately - RL
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I just love Episode Rewrites/Fixes laugh

This is just soo much better than the original episode...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard