C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Okay - will be back to comment but WOOHOO!!!!! wink

Okay - back smile .

Fabulous as always, Nan. I reread 1-4 the other day - last week maybe? because I was missing Home in general. And I'd rec'd it someone and had the sudden urge to reread.

Stephanie can take a long walk off a short cliff. Or a tall cliff or disappear inside one of those caverns. I *loved* Lori's response to her. Tattoos indeed wink . Poor Clark.

Hmm... In Circle of Fate, did Lori thank Lois for breaking the curse for her so she didn't have to? Something I was thinking about not too long ago but haven't made it back to CoF yet wink .

More soon please Nan!!!!
Carol

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
The plot thickens.

They're going to have to do something about Stephanie. She's either delusional or working undercover for someone with illicit intentions. Her "innocent" little hook-up with Talbot Grey isn't so innocent, either. He's mixed up in something bad somehow!

But I don't see any connection between the murder and whatever happened to the Cave-mobile. Was it an accident? Sabotage? If it was deliberate, was it aimed at someone in particular, or is it a political group trying to send some kind of message? If it was connected to the murder investigation, is someone trying to bump off Clark and/or Lori? It wouldn't be that hard to whack someone in a wreck like that, but that introduces the question of who might do all that. And who would profit from it?

This is a fine multi-layered tale, Nan, and you're telling it well. Clark and Lori are still focused on unraveling the real story behind Edgar Johnson, even with the blond vamp's interference. (And did Steph really think that Lori would believe that she and Clark were doing the low-gravity double-twist?) Loved the tattoo line! If nothing else, it should convince the other diners that Clark and Steph aren't involved.

Whodunit? I don't know, and I'm pretty good at deciphering mysteries. But this one has me beat so far. It's a compelling tale well told. Keep up the great work!

Um, we could stand to see the next chapter pretty quickly. Just to make up for the long wait for this one, you understand.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
LOL re the tattoo. Stephanie is in so far over her head! Yeah Lori for making Steph look like an idiot.

The plot has thickened. But you can't leave us hanging here on this tour! We need more! Yesterday at the latest. :-)

Glad real life gave you a few seconds to catch your breath. I adore the Home series.

Jackie

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
Kerth
Kerth
If Clark goes into action here people are going to wonder why he's on the moon again so soon after the last time.

All those crystals are a bit worrying - Kryptonite somewhere?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Did I forget to FDK here. Oh my blush

Great part, Nan. Lori verbally kicking Stephanie's behind clap

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
All those crystals are a bit worrying - Kryptonite somewhere?
Marcus you are sick, twisted, individual! There is no way that sweet, pure, and innocent Nan would EVER do something that evil

Liking this one, as always, Nan.

It's funny, Elisabeth and I have just started reading Wild Card and Alan and Mark are getting ready to head to Lunar City there. It's been long enough that I don't remember what the TU Lunar City is like and we are wondering if there are any similarities?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I had expected something much more complicated and convincing from Stephanie in regards to the boxer shorts. I thought she was more intelligent than that. Really, what guy forgets his undershorts and doesn't notice? Sheesh!

The caves sound lovely, although I doubt there would be Kryptonite around. Assuming that Kryptonite was carried along in the wake of Clark's boyhood ship, it would be an awesome coincidence if it were to crashland deep inside of a cavern. The only way Kryptonite would be there is if it were planted.

I enjoyed Lori's musings regarding the aging of her daughter. It's been many a day that I've wondered if I have bitten off more than I can chew. Unlike Lois, I do have a gray hair or two dozen.

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tattoos. Hee! WTG, Lori. I had a hard time not LOL but I'm at work and not supposed to be having that much fun wink So, was Stephanie trying to mess with Lori's head and wreck the marriage, or is she delusional enough to think that "last night" actually happened?

Either way, she was due for a rude shock, and Lori delivered it with glee.

I've got to go back and re-read; I can't keep track enough of all the plot-threads to make sure I'm getting all the clues and nuances. I've been on a Nan-kick this week anyway, so that's no hardship smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Elisabeth:
I had expected something much more complicated and convincing from Stephanie in regards to the boxer shorts. I thought she was more intelligent than that. Really, what guy forgets his undershorts and doesn't notice? Sheesh!

Elisabeth
The kind of person that would date Stephanie, that's who...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard