Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5332 08/11/03 02:12 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Please, please don't hit me! All I'll say is that we haven't reached the end of the story, so anything could still happen.

Sorry this isn't longer, but I'm short of new material at the moment.

Yvonne

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yvonne,

I know it seems like I'm coming late to the party, but I have been reading along avidly.

Just finished this part, and couldn't NOT comment on how gut-wrenching it is, in all the right ways.

So horribly sad, but so beautifully done. And completely in character.

You are really gifted. I am eagerly awaiting what comes next.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh, Yvonne! No, I'm not going to hit you, but you have me in tears. whinging whinging

Looking forward - cautiously - to the next section. Maybe a miracle will occur...

KathyM (who has just realized that I idiotically neglected to comment on the previous section. Well, let me tell you belatedly that, like everyone else, I loved it! Clark's reaction to the red kryptonite was hysterical and he made such an adorable drunk. Don't know how I missed the comments folder earlier...)

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Kerth
Kerth
Excellent part smile

“If you don’t wake up right now, this body will be strictly off limits to you for the next two weeks.”
That's blackmail wink

more soon,

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
whinging whinging whinging

What more is there to say?

whinging

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
*sob* I expected this outcome, but it still doesn't prepare me for it. You say it's not the end, so I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens next. So hurry up!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting.

Tank (who likes the fact that Lois isn't ready to become a baby machine just to 'please' Clark or 'replace' Jon which they are both smart enough to know would not be the case)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Remember, you promised us a happy ending for everyone confused

This was so sad. And it will be even more sad for Jon. Especially not having a mommy. mecry

Please keep posting soon!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Yvonne

This part is heart-wrenching. whinging Their conversation is beautifully written. I like how CK realizes why they're crying.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Yvonne
well done segment
and so sad
more soon please
merry

N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Lucky me (or something like that)...the power outage has forced me to remain home (where I *do* have power) and I can play on the boards. smile1

Yvonne, this is both heartwrenching and exactly what I would have expected them to do. I realize there's probably a twist or two to even out the emotions at the end, but this was magnificently done.

Best,
Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, phew. You didn't hit me.

You also didn't seem to think this was too sudden, so that's a relief, too. I wanted to move the story along, but I also didn't want it to feel rushed.

A few points to answer:

Maybe this is in fact the right decision, but I don't like it. I may not have a better solution - honestly, I don't have a better solution - but I still don't like it.
I know exactly what you mean, Kathy. I'm not sure I like it either, but then I'm not sure if there is a solution we *will* like. (/me thwaps herself yet again for coming up with this story idea).

If Mr. Wells knows the future of both universe. What the purpose of letting CK have control of the machine that jump inter-dimentional? Unless that what Mr. Wells wanted
'Purpose' didn't really come into it, Maria. If you remember, CK virtually forced Wells to hand over the device.

Remember, you promised us a happy ending for everyone
I'm working on it, Trenna, I promise!

I realize there's probably a twist or two to even out the emotions at the end, but this was magnificently done.
Thank you! And you've been peeking into my hard disk, haven't you, Sherry? smile

Thanks to all of you for your continued support. I really do get a tremendous boost from reading all your comments, even if I'm a little tardy in replying to them.

Yvonne

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard