Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: YConnell Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 06:12 AM
Please, please don't hit me! All I'll say is that we haven't reached the end of the story, so anything could still happen.

Sorry this isn't longer, but I'm short of new material at the moment.

Yvonne
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 06:56 AM
Yvonne,

I know it seems like I'm coming late to the party, but I have been reading along avidly.

Just finished this part, and couldn't NOT comment on how gut-wrenching it is, in all the right ways.

So horribly sad, but so beautifully done. And completely in character.

You are really gifted. I am eagerly awaiting what comes next.

CC
Posted By: KathyM Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 08:19 AM
Oh, Yvonne! No, I'm not going to hit you, but you have me in tears. whinging whinging

Looking forward - cautiously - to the next section. Maybe a miracle will occur...

KathyM (who has just realized that I idiotically neglected to comment on the previous section. Well, let me tell you belatedly that, like everyone else, I loved it! Clark's reaction to the red kryptonite was hysterical and he made such an adorable drunk. Don't know how I missed the comments folder earlier...)
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 08:49 AM
Excellent part smile

“If you don’t wake up right now, this body will be strictly off limits to you for the next two weeks.”
That's blackmail wink

more soon,

Jose wave
Posted By: Shadow Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 08:51 AM
whinging whinging whinging

What more is there to say?

whinging
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 01:28 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Karen Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 02:20 PM
*sob* I expected this outcome, but it still doesn't prepare me for it. You say it's not the end, so I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens next. So hurry up!
Posted By: Tank Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 04:47 PM
Interesting.

Tank (who likes the fact that Lois isn't ready to become a baby machine just to 'please' Clark or 'replace' Jon which they are both smart enough to know would not be the case)
Posted By: Trenna Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/11/03 06:50 PM
Remember, you promised us a happy ending for everyone confused

This was so sad. And it will be even more sad for Jon. Especially not having a mommy. mecry

Please keep posting soon!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/12/03 02:11 AM
Yvonne

This part is heart-wrenching. whinging Their conversation is beautifully written. I like how CK realizes why they're crying.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool
Posted By: merry Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/14/03 02:39 PM
Yvonne
well done segment
and so sad
more soon please
merry
Posted By: NearlyNoelNeill Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/15/03 05:51 AM
Lucky me (or something like that)...the power outage has forced me to remain home (where I *do* have power) and I can play on the boards. smile1

Yvonne, this is both heartwrenching and exactly what I would have expected them to do. I realize there's probably a twist or two to even out the emotions at the end, but this was magnificently done.

Best,
Sherry
Posted By: YConnell Re: Comments: Kidnapped Part 22 - 08/18/03 05:42 AM
Well, phew. You didn't hit me.

You also didn't seem to think this was too sudden, so that's a relief, too. I wanted to move the story along, but I also didn't want it to feel rushed.

A few points to answer:

Maybe this is in fact the right decision, but I don't like it. I may not have a better solution - honestly, I don't have a better solution - but I still don't like it.
I know exactly what you mean, Kathy. I'm not sure I like it either, but then I'm not sure if there is a solution we *will* like. (/me thwaps herself yet again for coming up with this story idea).

If Mr. Wells knows the future of both universe. What the purpose of letting CK have control of the machine that jump inter-dimentional? Unless that what Mr. Wells wanted
'Purpose' didn't really come into it, Maria. If you remember, CK virtually forced Wells to hand over the device.

Remember, you promised us a happy ending for everyone
I'm working on it, Trenna, I promise!

I realize there's probably a twist or two to even out the emotions at the end, but this was magnificently done.
Thank you! And you've been peeking into my hard disk, haven't you, Sherry? smile

Thanks to all of you for your continued support. I really do get a tremendous boost from reading all your comments, even if I'm a little tardy in replying to them.

Yvonne
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards