Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Once again, sorry for taking so long in posting this. I just hope these parts are edited enough - because I've kinda been distracted this week just trying to get my computer working again. But I'm heading out of town today until Thursday and really wanted to get this posted before I left.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
This is a delightful story with really evil cliffhangers.

Framework4
Merriwether
Merriwether
Very heartwrenching. And the last bit? Oh, ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. *shudders*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
ML - glad it's up and running again. However, to insure that you don't lose anything should something horribly unfortunate happen in the future, you should email me the file wink .

Horrid as always. That's a good thing from the writer's standpoint, not so much for our characters. Poor Perry. And good for them. Clark is going to feel beyond awful when he finds out he was used [as in New Clark not Old Clark - he already feels awful that New Clark got used]. Still wonder what happened when he came in for his interview. Did he have an allergic reaction to Paava leaves?

More soon!
Carol

Columnist
Columnist
I really like how you bring us back to Lois and Clark in the conference room. It is grounding to keep seeing them tell the flashbacks.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I can't escape the feeling that whatever happened in Clark's interview is the key to it all. He must have said or done something that Perry or Lois took wrong and torpedoed the interview.

Or - Perry already knew that his star investigator was at Star Labs with some yahoo he didn't know, and when Perry questioned the yahoo (Clark), the moron claimed he didn't know what Perry was talking about and there was no way he was going to work for a crazy man.

It's probably something even more bwaa-haa-haa than than, though. I hope my heart can take the pounding.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
no no no no no a thousand times no! You can't let Lois sleep with Lex you just cant. Please don't, please. Poor Clark he wouldn't be able to handle that, he would pretend that he understood but inside it would kill him. For the sake of my health I think this needs to be updated very soon, please and thank you.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, evil cliffhangers! You are mean to us poor urchins! thumbsup
No sleeping with Lex, please!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Columnist
Columnist
Arg! Talk about a cliffhanger. But I can hardly complain when you've given us two chapters at a time again. I was glad to see that Cat was one of the ones who stuck by Perry. I love it when we get to see her character in a positive light.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML< I'm so happy your story survived. I hope your old ones did, too wink And the rest of your important stuff.

She looked over to see a couple of the Directors of the Daily Planet, including Simon Truesdale. standing on the landing. Along with... What was Claude doing with them, dressed in the most professional suit she’d ever seen on him? He usually preferred a turtle neck or an open collar with a blazer. To Lois, it always gave her the impression of some sort of aging Casanova.
whinging

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Read part 18. NONONNONONONONOONNO
No repressed sexual tension to be relieved by Lex.
NONONONONNO
wallbash wallbash wallbash wallbash

ML!!! Get back here and make this a happy ending. Happy ending for Lois. Not for Lex. grovel grovel grovel grovel

*Panics*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
jawdrop What a way to leave us hanging!
I was wondering what would happen when/if Lois was to talk about a 'relationship' with another man. At least we know she's not with Lex in this new reality, but is she with someone else??

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So maybe it was a time to get unrepressed.
It's time to get unrepressed, but NOT WITH LUTHOR!!!!! dizzy Please, stop the torture! thud

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Glad to see so many people cheering for Lex to get lucky wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, just seen you posted. This will have to be read tonight.

As for you remarks: Did I already say you are a very sick and evil person? wink

Michael, who'd love to be just half as evil and sick when it comes to torturing them.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Part seventeen is so full of emotion. I'm proud of Jimmy for standing up for Perry, knowing full well that it could cost him his job. I'm proud of Lois to coming to Clark's apartment to confront him. Their relationship is so stormy and tenuous at this point, but it is also emotionally honest.

Elisabeth
who will be back for more after reading part 18

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm ignoring the last paragraph just for the sake of leaving decent feedback.

I liked the spontaneous war party at Perry and Alice's. I'm glad that he cooks biscuits better than his crawdad soup, especially since Jack is only there for the food.

It never occurred to me that the three $50,000 deposits were planted in Perry's bank records after the account. Does that mean he has an extra $150,000 in checking he didn't know about? If so, I hope he has an interest bearing account.

I understand why Clark would cut out the photo of Lois and keep her note, but I wonder what motivated him to hide them both. Perhaps he was hoping she would come back some time when she was sober.

I'm also curious about the expert who is meeting up with Henderson. My guess is that it isn't Klein.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard