Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, what do you think about Lois now? Aside from throwing her into jail, an asylum, Lex's Alpine Fortress and all the other places other than Clark's arms.

Anyway, the action is back and will stay back in play for a while.

Part 14 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
whinging mecry

Well, that was interisting. Have you ever listened to the song Closer from Maroon 5? It reminds me of your fiction. If you want to check it out here is the link .

I’m still in Lois’ side, I know that what she did was wrong, but Clark is no saint either. And he hasn’t even bothered to hear Lois’ explanation, he simply walked away again! Maybe he wants to think, to sort his thoughts out. But Lois is intitled to explain herself, isn’t she?

And besides he was so rude telling her not to jump from a sky scraper, tipically male behaviour. I wanted to make Lois scream "I rather die than have you holding me ever again." But, hey you are the author.

I don’t even know if I want them to end up together, anymore. Sometimes goodbye is the only way. If you want to write a thank ending were they don’t stick together in the end, I would read. Clark can end up with Mayson, and Lois can end up a single mother. *subtle hint* laugh

Anyway, you've got me anxious for next part, as always.

Columnist
Columnist
Wow. A lot of anger here. Understandable, but still...

I have faith in you, Michael so please be nice to these characters!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oohh FDK smile

Dede. shock No, I hadn't known this song. I'm not that much into pop. But I checked out the lyrics and whoa there. That is just teetering on the limits of PG-13. Did you see my outline or something for the rest of Fury cool because this song could play during a certain scene I have planned.

As to Clark: He thinks she pulled a very sick version of "Even love you even as an ordinary guy" on him. You really think he overreacted in the face of that? And as for where he is. I think it's really Superman duty this time. His hard is closed to Lois. No need for distance. She doesn't do it for him anymore. And blondes are so much softer anyway.

I honestly hadn't thought of that comeback. That would have been a good one too. But what was Clark to say: "Fine! Then don't scream for me the next time". But I don't think he would ever want to see anyone die. He would have saved Luthor if he had had his powers. And if Lois had screamed something like this, he would either have been horrified at her and stayed or if he had screamed back, horrified at himself a few minutes later, waited her out and talked to her. This is *Clark* we're talking about here.

But I love this invokes such powerful reactions smile

And yes, I know. Make Lois pregnant. I get the picture. You can find the whole sordid details of it on the darkside. I work already on a another chance for her to get pregnant in case the first one was too far off the mark. And in case she runs across Johnny Corbin (aka green-K-boy) a few days later, I might just have to add a third one, this then right before her fertile days. Should do the trick, right?

As for the tank ending. Will have to see. These things take time.

Beth: I think there will be more anger to come. But you might just be in luck. A recent plot-bunny might even allow me to refrain from posting a wham-warning on a scene I'm not so happy with anyway because of a certain darkness that is a bit extreme.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I know the song is teetering on the limits of PG-13, that’s why I posted the link and not the lyrics. laugh But many of Maroon 5 songs are like that, I think their lyrics are very raw, and that’s why I like them so much.

I honestly hadn't thought of that comeback. That would have been a good one too. But what was Clark to say: "Fine! Then don't scream for me the next time".
I can almost picture Lois screaming “Fine” back at him. I do think Clark is overeating, he wants to hurt her back, I get it. But he should at least hear what she has to say. I think he should be a little more understanding as to why Lois did what she did in the first place. I mean isn’t he even curious about why she sudenly turned into the monster he thinks she is?

And yes, I know. Make Lois pregnant. I get the picture.
Thank you! Let’s see how that turns out... smile1

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Good points dede.

I mean isn’t he even curious about why she sudenly turned into the monster he thinks she is?
Well, the first time she tells him that she drugged him and he does the thing he does best. Run and hide. And when he does come back, he thinks she tells him that Clark was a test subject in her attempt to score Superman. Just think about how he reacted when she simply ignored Clark and threw herself at Superman in HoL. So why should he give her the chance to hurt him further by rationalizing it? Hurt doesn't make you think clearly. It makes you act out.

Michael

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
What understanding? She raped him end of story.

Clark needs to be married to Mayson, Lois belongs in a prison cell for the rest of her life.

Where's Mayson and Henderson to lock the B**** up already.

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Juliet smile I can just reiterate what I've pointed out in reply in the FDK in pt 13. As long as free will isn't impeded in any way (other than lust) on either party, sex is consensual. Clark was always in control of thoughts and therefore actions, if not his reactions. He could have stood up and walked out. He chose not to.

But since you like Mayson so much, I have part 15 for you now smile

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard