Print Thread
#53209 06/20/08 09:31 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Great part Beth

“Okay, fine! My entire family consists of sex addicts! Is that what you wanted to hear? We can’t keep our hands off each other!” I hissed. Then I paused, and caught sight of Jay’s befuddled expression. “No, wait. That came out wrong. What I meant to say was-”
rotflol

“Stephanie Scardino,”
Okay, I so saw that one coming once the DEA girl was mentioned.

So Ellie is still a virgin. I sort of expected it given her invulnerability. Hm, I can't help but wonder if that's the reason behind her issues. Perhaps something to do with knowing she will have trouble to physically take the final step?

Looking forward to part 7.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#53210 06/20/08 12:19 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Ok, I just finished reading, I’ll be back for more feedback latter. Very good part by the way. I just have something to ask.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael:
So Ellie is still a virgin. I sort of expected it given her invulnerability. Hm, I can't help but wonder if that's the reason behind her issues. Perhaps something to do with knowing she will have trouble to physically take the final step?
I was wondering the same thing, if she is a virgim it means that Jay is gonna have to break her hymen. How in the hell is he going to be able to do that? Wearing a kryptonite condom? confused

#53211 06/20/08 07:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Okay, fine! My entire family consists of sex addicts! Is that what you wanted to hear? We can’t keep our hands off each other!” I hissed.
rotflol

Fabulous, and so true. :p

Great pat!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#53212 06/21/08 03:33 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for all the nice comments, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed.

“Okay, fine! My entire family consists of sex addicts! Is that what you wanted to hear? We can’t keep our hands off each other!” I hissed.
This line has been in my head since about the middle of Fidelity, but I forced myself to hold off writing the scene it belongs to until now. I have a strict rule to write only one fic at a time. If I don't I know I'll end up with a hundred bits of random stuff and no actual stories.

Anyway, glad to know it gave you guys a chuckle.

Thanks for the comments!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard