Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, I've lost my voice. (not my writing voice - my real voice smile ) I can't say anything above a whisper. To truly appreciate the humor of the situation, try to imagine a lawyer in front of a courtroom full of people whispering her client's case (and yes, I was in court today). Oh, yes, it's truly been an... interesting day.

Anyway... on with the story. Fortunately, I don't need my voice to edit a story. Hope you enjoy.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
You retain the evil title.

What happened a year ago? Well, the year before.

Curiouser and curiouser.

If you need someone to take some of the load off since you have no voice, I'd be happy to help edit - just send it to my inbox... wink .

Carol

Columnist
Columnist
I'm guessing the thing that happened a year ago has something to do with this Lois and Clark being caught in STAR Labs. Is there any way that the past Lois and Clark retained memories of what had happened? Or maybe Lois got into some trouble from what her future counterpart did.

Well, I can't wait to see what it is.

Columnist
Columnist
What did Clark do? I thought it was to Perry but now it sounds like Lois was the person hurt.

i hope little Vicky is okay by herself in whatever reality she is hanging out in!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm loving this story and I'm honestly enjoying the the flashbacks to this alternate reality but all the hinting and teasing is killing me, specially cuz I dont have the slightest clue about what it really was that altered their reality. Am I going to be taken out of my misery anytime soon?

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I totally agree. I'm completely hooked on both aspects of the story. The waiting in between posts is torture too laugh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, Witness, huh? clap Can't wait to see if Lois ends up on Clark's doorstep.

http://lncphoto.free.fr/LCscreencaps/S2/2x04/imgcol/_00240.jpg

She could bring him something to eat (Pizza), to watch (Lethal Weapon), and to play with (her).

I know, not going to happen, but a fanboy can dream, right?

Michael, who is now sure that the devil is female.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Intriguing as always. Can't wait to find out if Lois goes to Clark or no. Big strong man indeed smile

So in 1992, they were caught by STAR Labs Security, probably had them on tape... and they escaped, but something else happened to make her distrust Clark so much.. wonder what. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hate to say this, and I know the reason your doing it, but I don't see how knowing how they dealt with things months later can solve the past problem.

I mean it's fun to 'hear' the differences (you are one smooth and inventive writer thumbsup ) and I know it helps fill in the story.

I guess am hoping that as they remember future things, it will eventually lead to them remembering past things, which will get them out of there.

All that aside, your muse has been good to you. Have a Clark Bar on me wink

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm with James. I keep telling myself that they're going the wrong directions with their memories. The only thing that keeps them moving closer to the future, though, is the idea that something that happened in the middle may trigger a memory of what happened in the beginning.

Elisabeth
who snorts at the idea that the nut cases were right.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Uhh... no comment to most of the speculation above. Let's just say that some of you are getting close and some of you aren't laugh . As for them going in the wrong direction... again, no comment laugh . But I will say this... some questions will be answered soon and some won't cool . Oh, and watch out for what is and isn't told.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get the next part posted soon.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard