Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
“And he cruises places outside the metro for young, attractive, married working women. Waitresses mostly. He offers them money for sex, a lot of money, then takes off before they can decide whether or not to break their marriage vows.”
I just wanted to say... it's been ages since I read that particular comic issue, :p

Very interesting... I take it we'll have more than 30 parts to this superb story? thumbsup thumbsup cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
I take it we'll have more than 30 parts to this superb story?
Probably. And thank you.

For as slimy as Luthor was written in the show, they could have done more except it was a 'family' show.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Seeing Luthor's Planet takeover is even freakier in this story, because I'm not sure of his motivations. I thought he was trying to "woo" Lois like in the show, but Clark thinks it's more of an attack. I guess the goal is the same either way --- completely isolate her from everything she loves.

The soul-traveling dreams are interesting. Is the occult stuff going to come back?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm really enjoying this part. I always hated the way Lois was so blind to what was going on during these two eps on the show, and now you have her very aware of what Lex is doing and working with Clark instead of ignoring everything he said. This is great.

However, I was confused by the time-hopping dreams. I couldn't remember if Lois & Clark had found out about those particular past lives or not.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Top Banana
Top Banana
However, I was confused by the time-hopping dreams. I couldn't remember if Lois & Clark had found out about those particular past lives or not.
In this story, Esther Komack (the blonde girl) had Henderson give Lois and Clark two sets of names to look up - two of their previous incarnations.
jawdrop

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard