Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Terry,

Well, Sorry to hear it was not easy for you those past months! But like Michael said, we are glad things are getting better!
It's quite funny I found this post, because I've just finished your first story "The Road Taken" and I am currently going through "Further On Down The Road"! Happy to know I will be able like your other faithful readers to get the final story this year!
Thanks for those stories, they take an interesting turn in comparison with the canon.

Courage for The End Of The Road, we will be here to appreciate your hard long-time work!
Hannah.

S
Columnist
Columnist
S
Thanks for the update. I just realized that you’ve almost given me as much feedback on my note as I have on your (amazing and enjoyable) story. Thank you so much for posting your stories. They’re definitely in the stories-I’d-love-to-print-into-a-book-but-I-wouldn’t-dare-because-I’d-probably-get-my-posterior-sued-off collection.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a rough year. Keep working on the PT. I’m sure we’d all rather have a healthy Terry Leatherwood and a wait for Part 3 than Part 3 by itself.

Best wishes,

Shallowford
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi Terry,

Just finished reading your two stories. I think they are fantastic (staged up till 2am to finish it) I went onto the message board to read The end of the road and to my horror you havent had a chance to finish it.

I hope your health has improved and I just wanted to let you know that if you need a push to finish and was wondering if anyone is interested, I thought my post might give you an insentive.

Really hoping you can post soon.

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
Thanks, caincrazy. I seem to have broken through the barrier around this story and it's coming along very well. I estimate that I'll be able to begin posting by the end of July, but don't hold me to that! I still have to give the whole thing a final read-through before I farm it out to the beta team (which has not been selected yet).

My knee and shoulders are better now and I'm back at the gym making myself sweat. I hope to scrape together enough spare time to get this puppy done soon. It's about time!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Terry, this is soooo great news! hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted on posted May 29, 2008 by Terry Leatherwood:
I’m currently working on the third part of the trilogy – which I didn’t originally intend to be a trilogy – and hopefully I will start posting it by the beginning of autumn in the USA. I know where it’s going to start, I know what needs to happen in the middle, and I’ve even written most of the ending, but it will take me some time to put it all together
Did you ever post the third part? I've looked on the archive and the board's list by author and have not been able to find it.

Framework4
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Patrick!
/points to three posts above/
Terry's just started the beta stage:
http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=003332

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
points to three posts above
Thanks, I hadn't looked at the thread prior to posting. Good of you point it out.

Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:
Last year was mostly a lost year as far as anything outside of work and recovery from two major surgeries was concerned.
Sorry to hear this, did not mean to add pressure, I had just re-read the these two tales on the archive.

Patrick

Framework4
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard