Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52412 05/24/08 03:45 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Stephanie has some SERIOUS issues. I'm glad Lori is on guard. I think Stephanie has plans of getting rid of the female competition, so to speak. Not that Stephanie can ever be real competition!

I do wonder what she plans to do with Clark's underwear.

Great part as always, Nan. More soon!

Jackie

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
#52413 05/24/08 04:12 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
The whole idea of Stephanie stealing Clark's black, silk boxers is yucky, gross. Of course, she's either stalking him or planning to do something incriminating. I would feel more comfortable if they reported Stephanie's break-in to the hotel, at least. You would think the hotel would care that their security had been lax. It's scary.

On the other hand, Lori's ability to crack the computer is scary, too. wink I'm glad she isn't following my activities.

Elisabeth

#52414 05/24/08 04:15 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I want to go flying in Heinlein cave, too! hyper

Stephanie is creepy! Lois had better keep a close eye on her. She sounds seriously wacko, if you ask me.

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
#52415 05/24/08 11:24 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great part Nan. And I am worried about Clark's comments that Lori can defend herself against anyone *without* a weapon. Not that anything serious is ever going to happen to our intrepid reporter. She has way too good a soul for that. But still. Perhaps a little trip through the high energy beams with her husband by her side? Just so Steph is going to crush her fist when it connects with Lori?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#52416 05/24/08 11:58 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Seriously creepy.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#52417 05/25/08 03:01 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I just got caught up with the story yesterday. I really love the world you've created on the Moon, and the story is very interesting and captivating. I can't wait to see what happens!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#52418 05/25/08 03:31 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Seriously - Stephanie needs to take a long walk outside the bubble in a faulty suit. Or maybe it would be a short walk. She gives me the creeps. Nothing good can come from taking a pair of his boxers - and I'm not sure delusional begins to describe it.

More soon!
Carol

#52419 05/25/08 11:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It is so weird to read about Stephanie here while we just finished with Mayson over in Learning to love...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#52420 05/25/08 04:23 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Yay for Heinlein's Cave! It's surely from the short story the master wrote called "The Menace From Earth" which showed Loonies (their name for Luna dwellers) flying using what we might call a hang-gliding harness. I would also point out that the story in question was written long before hang-gliding became a fad in the early 70's.

Stephanie's probably going to use Clark's unmentionables to "prove" that he spent the night with her.

"Oh, yeah? He didn't sleep with me? Then - " dramatic flourish " - how could I have his shorts in my purse?"
Of course, Steph might also have it in her mind to do something to Lori while they're flying, which would necessitate either a quick call to Zeb or some "not-super" flying by Clark to save Lori while Stephanie, the poor dear, plunges to serious injury at the bottom of the cave. That deal with the restraining order worries me a bit. Lori might be in more danger from Stephanie than from anyone else.

And we still don't know for certain that Talbot Grey was Johnson's confederate. He might be a red herring, and he might be the real deal. It will take more than super-powers to solve this one.

I just had a horrible thought. What if Stephanie's pursuit of Clark is just a ruse to cloak her real activities - industrial espionage? If true, that means that Lori is still in danger. And Clark's reputation may take a slight beating, too, before this is all resolved.

Great story, Nan. I love in interlocking plot lines, and the mystery which can't be resolved by a super-hero flying to the rescue. Let's let these folks use some brain power for a change!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#52421 05/25/08 06:32 PM
Blogger
Blogger
I'm loving all of it so far. No comments on the mystery, because I never work them out before the end anyway. You have yet to disappoint, so I'll just go ahead and be surprised.

But you know what I'd love to see? I'd love to see Eclipse in action. And I'd like to see Eclipse and Superman just flying around together; after all, Superman did tell the airlock guy that he was there to visit his cousin. Of course, I'd like Lori stashed somewhere safe, like maybe Zeb's apartment, while these things happen (Psycho-Stephanie is really starting to scare me!).

Peace, Carolyn
#52422 06/10/08 04:37 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
grovel

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
#52423 06/10/08 07:41 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'll have the next part ready as soon as I can. I've had numerous obligations this last couple of weeks and haven't really had the time to sit down and figure out how I want to present the next part. But I will laugh .

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#52424 06/16/08 12:16 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Please, sir, I want some more...

Just caught up with this, Nan. It's just as good as everything else you write. But now I want *more*!

I'm also awaiting 2 Giants for David over in Original Fic, though. I don't know which one to nag you more about...

I know, both!

Write, write. Post, post.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#52425 06/16/08 03:22 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'll do my best.

I'm in the middle of doing my brother's yearly accounting, which is a royal pain in the neck, but I'll have to take a break eventually, just to keep my sanity, so I'll have more soon.

The next part of Two Giants is up, however.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard