Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, so here's the next part. Hope you enjoy it.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Okay - so it might take me three or four days to get through it you can still send me the whole file wink .

Ugh - I'm not sure where you're going with this. I'm not sure where or when they are but it's a time/universe with Martha at least. That's something.

She has no idea who Superman is, but she knows Clark - that's good. She doesn't know Lois - that's not.

Hologram generator was good. So was Lois getting into Hamilton's good graces wink .

I'm not quite sure what to think since we have 8 million parts to go and I'm sure you're going to take us on a wild ride between now and then. I'm a little afraid. Or maybe I should be very afraid...

Two or even three posts a day would be fine with me.

Carol

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm with Carol on this one. Two or three parts per day would be just fine with me. Or you could just send me the whole file and I'll devour it as quickly as my eyes allow, I promise laugh

I have no idea where you're going to take us with this, given how long you say it is, but I'm more than ready to find out! Interesting premise you have here so far. Can't wait to see more!

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well, Congrats MLT

as a person who is generally highly sceptical about the science and philosophy behind time-travel, the fact that I am so far still paying attention to your story should be attributed to your genius....

wink

I like the fact that you are still focussing on the characters, and have not totally focussed on the differences between parallel universes

guess I'll just wait and see how long I stay glued to it...

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Columnist
Columnist
Hi ML,

I was so busy worrying about posting my own story, I didn't even notice you had begun posting a new story.

The minute I spotted it, I was over the moon. smile

And you didn't disappoint - I'm hooked already. Time jumping-around, as opposed to time travel, really. wink

I wonder if Lois and Clark will get to do alt-dimensions too before you bring them home safely. You are planning on bringing them home safely? I couldn't bear a little girl named Vicky being without her parents. wink

Seems we both like the name Victoria Kent. smile

Looking forward to the next part.

Yours Jenni

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You are sooo evil. Like the others, I'll take the whole thing now... please?

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
See, Lois is the best at coming up with plausible excuses on the fly...

Can't wait until Friday.
James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Finally, ML! I was beginning to think I needed to send a nagging note to get you posting. smile Word of advice to readers - keep your eye on the ball and fasten your seatbelts. There be twists ahead. laugh

Great story, ML.

c.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I still like the chatter between Lois and Clark, even though I would be panicked if I lost one of my kids.

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
Yay! I'm doing a little happy-twirly dance in my desk chair. Love this story so far, ML, but I didn't really expect anything else. I'm such a fan! Can't wait for the next part.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Still no idea where you are taking this. Although I'm beginning to think 'Sliders'. Don't ask me why, just a gut feeling. Am I right. Something along the lines of Ooops! only with actual travel instead of soul travel into their pasts? Can you give us a hint at which part it will become clear where this is going? Or will you keep twisting it into new genres every 5 to 10 parts? just a hint. Please. For the poster makes me wonder that LnC will just mess up their pasts twisting their futures around. Or will they end up with future normal selfs and twisted past selfs, trying to fix it?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Has enough time passed to start harrassing you for another part (or forty) yet?

Sorry, my reading appetite is insatiable, especially when it comes to your stories laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
Absolutely awesome!!!

“May nineteen ninety-two, huh? I remember that time. If I recall correctly there was a breach in Star Labs security about that time.”
Hey, maybe this breach of security was this very incident... so one more point in support of they are in their own universe.

Where did the "return" key take them? Maybe the return key only works if they are in an alternate universe, so they are still in 1992, but then their neighborhood looked the same except for their house... Yet there's no Superman, so it's gotta be before 1993, huh?

Or maybe something else is going on... hmm, wherever and whenever they are, do their counterparts exist or..?

Can't wait for Part 3... Although I'm sure we'll get more questions before we get any answers thumbsup thumbsup dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Sorry I'm late in posting, guys. Blame real life laugh .

Anyway, I only have a few minutes here so I'll try to get part three posted. But thanks again for all your comments. They are greatly appreciated.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard