Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I wrote this story some time ago. It's the longest story I've ever written (which is saying something for me). But then came the task of editing and... Well, I have been too lazy to get around to it.

And then... well, as this story goes on, there are long parts of it that are in italics and... well, that takes a lot longer for posting.

So the story isn't yet edited. But after getting an email from EditorJax, I decided to go ahead and start posting.

But because I'm still working on editing, I'm not sure how often I'll be posting. So feel free, if I fall behind, to start bugging... uhh... encouraging me to get my butt in gear. laugh

Anyway, as always, if you find inconsistancies or problems, please point them out so that I can correct them before sending this to the archives.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, I'll go out on a limb here (haven't read anything yet) and say
huh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! A ML story. Yay! laugh .

Absolutely love the premise - especially their reasons for stealing ... and well "the best laid plans..." smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
This sounds great already! I can't wait until more.

(And ditto Michael's question. Any idea of the posting schedule? Tomorrow would be good for me.)

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Or tonight. You could post tonight...

I was reading thinking, awww, they're together against another world and then saw that there was a poster and I opened the poster and...

EEP!!!! So actually, if you just want to send me the file, I'll be happy to read it in one sitting [okay, maybe two, depends on if the kids are asleep or not wink ]. Even if it's not done being edited...

More soon! Please!
Carol

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
BEST PREMISE EVER

Really,
I mean it...
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Glad you guys are enjoying it.

I know you just said you don't know your what posting schedule will be. But by falling behind, do you mean 2-3 days, a week, or longer between posts
Any idea of the posting schedule?
Well, guys, I will probably try to post every other day or so - when I can.

Tomorrow would be good for me
Or tonight. You could post tonight...
I suppose I could but... well, you're just going to feel worse after I post the next part so I probably shouldn't post it today. After all, I don't want you all to feel bad wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I think I made James day when I mentioned the premise for your story to him. For one thing, it's been a long while since he's read a post-marriage fic. For another he's a fan of Tempus, time-travel and dimension hopping. So a post-marriage, post-Tempus, time-traveling, dimension-hopping story certainly perked him up.

Your banter is excellent. Two thumbs up!

Elisabeth

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Elisabeth:
I think I made James day when I mentioned the premise for your story to him. For one thing, it's been a long while since he's read a post-marriage fic. For another he's a fan of Tempus, time-travel and dimension hopping. So a post-marriage, post-Tempus, time-traveling, dimension-hopping story certainly perked him up.

Your banter is excellent. Two thumbs up!

Elisabeth
You ain't just whistling Dixie, sweetheart! Especially when I read this comment from MLT

Longer. Umm... let's put it this way: were I to post one part every day, it would still take me more than six weeks to post the entire story.
drool ing in anticipation.

EDIT:
ok, I've read it... laugh thumbsup
Let the wild ride begin!!

I don't know if I can handle every other day...

James, who is very happy to share that some 10 years ago, Elisabeth and I thought about doing a story similar to this where Lois, Clark and Klien accidently go AU hopping. And, of course, Lois is the one to cause the accident.

I can't wait to see what you do with the idea.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, well, I think I've got part two just about ready to go. It should be up in a little while.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow, ML, did you insinuate a 1000kB to 1200kB story? hail

Love the premises, and I have absolutely no idea where you are going with this. Which is probably a good thing as far as suspense is concerned. And even better that you didn't just post this on the archives. I definitely need time to read other stuff and do some writing, too. And then there is this pesky little thing called *work*. So, yeah, little bits and pieces every other day is perfect laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard