Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52259 05/18/08 08:54 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Am having an awful weekend, figured reading something would make me smile. And boy this this ever make me smile. laugh hehe!

Excellent!

“She won’t. It’s in our wardrobe, why on Earth would Lois be looking in there?”

“Because she’s Lois.”
hehehe! Best explanation ever. That is SO true!

He wasn’t supposed to keep secrets from her. She was supposed to keep them from him; that was the way their partnership worked.
And this is just plain too amusing for words. laugh I love it!!

Why was it here when Superman wasn’t and what was Superman wearing if he wasn’t wearing his suit?
rotflol Hey, guess what, Lois. The suit comes off. *giggles madly*

She looked back in the wardrobe and noticed another spandex suit. This one was darker, bigger and it looked well-used. In the light she recognised it as a Batman suit.
HA! I did NOT expect that. I swear. I *gasped*. Heee! Batman!! (sorry, I know, I'm just a crazy fangirl...)

Still wondering whose suit the Batman one was -- cause I don't suppose it would have been made for Bruce, he ain't that big. At least, I hope he's not. *lol*

She doubted Clark even knew about the costumes in the closet. And she certainly wasn’t going to tell him!
*giggles* Great ending!

Loved it - thanks for sharing. This totally made me smile (and I needed it badly, too)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#52260 05/18/08 02:37 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I usually don't like it much when Lois keeps getting fooled, but this one was just so funny! And so Lois! Perfect. thumbsup

Ann

#52261 05/18/08 03:13 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Alisha, this was hilarious! But, I shouldn't really expect anything else from you. I love it how Lois finds Jonathan's Batman costume!

#52262 05/18/08 03:31 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I spent the longest time trying to figure out the math on 2 1/1. Was that 2-1/2? Part 2 of 1? Needless to say the lightbulb was slow in coming.

He wasn’t supposed to keep secrets from her. She was supposed to keep them from him; that was the way their partnership worked.
Great line.

One person keeping secrets was fine but how could it work if they both kept stuff from each other? It couldn’t, so Lois needed to know.
Hmmm... But since Clark doesn't know that Lois keeps secrets from him, how is he supposed to know that it isn't safe for him to keep secrets from her? Perhaps he thought he was the only one with a secret.

She doubted Clark even knew about the costumes in the closet. And she certainly wasn’t going to tell him!
And another spiffy ending.

Elisabeth
PS Lara, read the first story. You'll love it.

#52263 05/19/08 03:42 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
PS Lara, read the first story. You'll love it.
Ooh! OK. laugh Will that help me understand who's costume it is? Runs over to check it out while her machine is busy crunching numbers.

/still laughing about this one, btw. I was vidding something last night and "Because she's Lois" just kept coming back to my head. hehe. Love that line!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#52264 05/19/08 03:05 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
*snicker*

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#52265 05/22/08 09:47 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois finds first the suit and thinks Superman. Then she finds the oversized Batman suit and thinks kinky. rotflol Please, post more of the Spandex series.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#52266 05/24/08 02:20 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Thank you all for leaving comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

And Elisabeth, sorry about the numbering, I could have made it clearer. If it makes you feel better, *I* probably would have sat there trying to figure it all out too! wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard