Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52069 05/12/08 05:10 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm a little disappointed that Henderson hasn't figured out what's going on considering all the clues he has at his disposal. He's not a stupid man. peep

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#52070 05/13/08 04:50 AM
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Okay, not exactly the wrath of Lois Lane as you already pointed out. But I like this part nevertheless. I like how you captured Lois' despair, and Clark's inability to say the truth. Well, of course I'd love to slap his face for making it so difficult for Lois. But on the other hand, wouldn't it be boring if it was all too easy?

I'm eagerly awaiting your next part. Thanks again for translating, though I'll push myself to finally read the original version. Maybe you can inadvertedly help me polish my French. Not that it will ever shine, but hey, a girl can try! wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#52071 05/15/08 10:23 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thanks for the feedbacks, guys smile

I'm a little disappointed that Henderson hasn't figured out what's going on considering all the clues he has at his disposal. He's not a stupid man.
No, he's not a stupid man. But Lois isn't stupid either, and she took two years with a lot more clues than Henderson to figure it out in the show. So I don't think that Henderson, with al the worries that he have in my story would put two and two together. I think it would be a little unrealistic.

Okay, not exactly the wrath of Lois Lane as you already pointed out. But I like this part nevertheless. I like how you captured Lois' despair, and Clark's inability to say the truth. Well, of course I'd love to slap his face for making it so difficult for Lois. But on the other hand, wouldn't it be boring if it was all too easy?
LOL. But don't forget that it is as difficult for him. I mean, Lois reject him, ask him to fetch Superman, agree to marry Luthor, and then argue with him because he doen't want to come to the wedding, and then, her fiance try to kill him and he spent a few weeks in a coma. When he wake up, for him, a lot of things had happened for Lois, but not for him. For him, it was still just yesterday that Luthor emprisonned him, just the day before that that Lois try to oblige him to come to the wedding without caring that he loves her and doesn't want to see her marry a guy he hates. The hurt is still very fresh to him, since he spent all that time in a coma. And he has to adjust as the changes in Lois wether abruptly. I think it was as difficult, maybe more, than for Lois. What was difficult for Lois was all the last weeks.

Last part is coming right away! laugh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard