Next Thread
Print Thread
#52035 05/11/08 09:57 AM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
clap clap clap

This is a very interesting part and I can very well imagine what Henderson thinks of this situation.

Superman - beware of the wrath of Lois Lane and Inspector Henderson.

Poussin, I love how you portray the irony of this scene. Did Clark tell it to himself or himself? rotflol rotflol
Of course I'd say that he could trust the inspector with his secret, but where would be the fun, huh?

Please hurry back with your next post. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the wrath of Mad Dog Lane. laugh

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#52036 05/12/08 02:38 AM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thanks.

At first, I wasn't sure if I should have written Inspector Henderson like that or much nicer because he is really happy that Superman is saved.

But then, I thought it could be better if he was angry against Superman because he too was worried for Clark, and for Lois whom he sees going through a lot. I thought he would be more sympathic if we saw that he worried for them, even if he would never admit it out loud. And in that case, he had to be angry against Superman, and later, he will be against Lois.

Inspector Henderson isn't in an easy situation. He is responsible for Superman's safety (and that must be SO stressful!), he is responsible for the investigation on Luthor (and that isn't a little investigation!), one of his friend, Clark, is missing, and he's worried for another friend, Lois, whom he is watching becoming more and more desperate. There is too much things on his mind. He's becoming stressed and impatient, so he absolutely can't accept the no-response of Superman.

As for the wrath of Lois Lane, I'm not sure she has it in her right now. I mean, since Superman woke up, she has been through a real emotional rollercoaster: hope at first, and then on the phone with Henderson, despair when she thought that Clark was dead, and then hope again, and when Henderson told her that Superman refuses to talk, despair again. And she's tired (she did'nt sleep well, she had too much adrenaline, she had been doing her housework). And nervously, she's a wreck, she's about to lose it completely. I don't think Lois has it in her anymore to fight against Superman.

But let's see wink

#52037 05/12/08 08:19 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Poussin,

I'm very interested to see where you are taking us with this story. I wonder whether Superman will come clean with Lois about where Clark really is. I think it might be his only chance to side-step Lois' wrath ... once, of course, she's back to normal.

I wonder how long Martha will be able to contain her nerves back in Smallville.

And I'm hoping this story will end on 'happy ever after.' smile

I also am enjoying the little snippets of information you're dropping in your fdk folder ... but, then again, I think you might be teasing us. wink

Yours Jenni

#52038 05/15/08 10:14 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Hi Jenni smile

Thank you.

You don't have to worry. I only like "happily ever after" ends, so I will never write anything else smile

As for my snippets, I am not teasing anybody. I just have trouble not to say what's going to happen... When I read a book, I always begin by the end blush and when I watch a movie, I always ask to someone who have already watched it how it ends. I'm just not able to wait patiently to know the ends, and I'm afraid I have trouble also not to tell the end to everybody else. LOL

Thanks for the feedbacks smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard