Next Thread
Print Thread
#52003 05/10/08 03:32 AM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I just managed to catch up.

This is still a great story and I can't wait to read how Lois meets Clark again.

Your Dr. Klein is a nice guy. I like how he keeps chatting and chatting, causing poor Clark a headache. laugh

Sometimes Aspirine really comes in handy, doesn't it? wink

I wonder if Henderson already told the media about Superman's waking up. Martha would be over the moon.

So what will happen next? Will Clark continue to hide his secret and thus cause Lois more pain, or does he tell her the truth?

Keep on posting! Please!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#52004 05/10/08 05:00 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I love your quick updates. Glad to see that Clark is finally back, soon he must see Lois.

#52005 05/10/08 05:01 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Good job! It's about time someone got a clue!!!

Waiting for the next part!
Carol

#52006 05/10/08 09:21 AM
Columnist
Columnist
You know, I had never even thought about how alike the Princess Bride and HoL are. There's so many similarities.

Glad to see that Clark woke up. I can't wait for Lois to talk to him.

#52007 05/10/08 10:15 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
great story - I am relieved that Bernie is on teh case now.

#52008 05/10/08 11:33 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great that Dr. Klein is on the job! Who else could have figured it out but him?

I love that you worked in "The Princess Bride"! It's one of my favorite movies. I love how, at the end, Inigo Montoya says, "I've been in the revenge business so long I don't know what to do now", and Westley (whose secret identity is that of one of the many Dread Pirate Robertses) says, "Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts!"

I hope Lois gets to meet Superman soon. Will she see Clark in the beaten-down superhero?

#52009 05/10/08 05:50 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More soon!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#52010 05/11/08 04:01 AM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thanks to all of you for your nice comments smile

Your Dr. Klein is a nice guy. I like how he keeps chatting and chatting, causing poor Clark a headache.
I'm glad you found that okay. I'm not happy with the way I wrote Dr Klein. I just hadn't succeeded to capture the character well. It could seem weird, but Klein's talk was actually the most difficult part to write for me. I even contemplated skipping it completely because I didn't manage to write it the way I wanted to. So I'm glad you're not throwing tomatoes at me on that blush goofy

Glad to see that Clark is finally back, soon he must see Lois.
That is the only scene I absolutely can't skip. LOL, but maybe I can make you wait a lille more... devil

You know, I had never even thought about how alike the Princess Bride and HoL are. There's so many similarities.
Yeah. It took me years to notice. When I was writing that part, I started by inventing a fairy tale movie that looked like what happened to Clark, and at the time on the boards (I don't remember if this was the board here or another board), there was a discussion about why Princess Bride was Clark's favourites movie in a lot of different fanfics. And then, when I read the part a second time to see if everything was okay, it hit me. The fairy tale I had invented WAS Princess Bride. I just had to change the names... LOL

For the record, it is one of my favourite movies since when I was a child. I love Princess Bride, and I only can advice to those who never saw it to watch it next time it's airing smile

#52011 05/11/08 04:40 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I, too, thought your comparison between HoL and The Princess Bride was hilarious.

I wonder how long it will take Lois to arrive.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard