Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51916 05/08/08 12:49 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Online Sleepy
Beat Reporter
I'm sorry that your beta-reader got hurt. I hope that it is nothing bad! My best wishes to her!

I haven't read yet but I'll give feedback as goon as I can .

Kathryn
#51917 05/08/08 05:13 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Just finished it, I can't wait for Lois to see Superman in the hospital. Looking forward to more

#51918 05/09/08 03:08 AM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Thank you.

Just finished it, I can't wait for Lois to see Superman in the hospital. Looking forward to more
Well, it is not coming right away, but it is coming nonetheless in the near future smile

The scene when Lois sees Superman in the hospital is one of the most important scene of the story. And the people who read the story in french and gave me feedback on that scene says it is the most moving scene of the story too. So, when I will post it, I hope you'll like it.

But you'll have to wait Part 8... I keep the best for the end wink

In the meantime, you'll still see more of Superman in the next few parts. Until now, I let him aside a little, because he was second on Lois' thoughts, but from now on, he will slowly become the center of attention of the story.

#51919 05/11/08 12:11 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I think this is the feedback for part 4, but with the title I'm not sure.

Once again, I appreciate how long your parts are. I'm sorry that I take so long to catch up, but I'm plugging along steadily reading. Slowly but surely, I'll get there.

I felt so sorry for Martha and Jonathan. We know that Jonathan throws himself into his work when he's upset, but where does that leave Martha? She doesn't look like she wants to throw herself into art; she just wants to see her boy.

I was so sure that Lois would figure out Clark's true identity when she leafed through his newspaper clippings. She's smart enough to realize that he's been following Superman's career for a long time. That's only one step away from knowing the truth.

Still enjoying.

Elisabeth

#51920 05/11/08 01:56 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Online Sleepy
Beat Reporter
Yeah, that is the feedback for part 4 I forgot to include the number . Sorry :rolleyes:

Or maybe that they lied, protecting at all costs the famous secret of their son… No, she was being paranoiac again.
Well it seems sometimes a little bit of paranoia is a good thing... laugh
I'm curious how this goes on!

Kathryn
#51921 05/11/08 08:50 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Yes. Just like you, I feel more sorry for Martha than for Jonathan. She doesn't have a lot of things to occupy her mind, except worrying for her son. This is why in my story, when I give Clark's parents point of view, I insist on Martha. Jonathan is almost absent, except when Martha thinks of what they are going through, both of them.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard