#51719 05/01/08 05:15 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Beth! Get back here!

You can't leave us with Jay's memories and no Jay!!

I'm guessing he decided to go all NIA and do something about it.

And Jon will have his memories back but he knows that he loves Kaylie regardless of whether he actually remembers her or not!!!

So sweet!!

But no flashback in this part... Ah well wink .

Next part is... when?

Carol

#51720 05/01/08 07:01 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ok Beth, I can't see how you can possibly wrap all this up in the one remaining part. Therefore me thinks everyone will complain like they did at the end of Honesty and we'll be getting another Beth story. Yippee! Can't wait... Jon and Kaylie's wedding gone bad? Or Jay and Ellie maybe? You could call it 'Chemistry'.

(Btw, I was thinking about my Thea Whatshername the other day. She just turned 30. Ha! In her face! goofy )

...says me who is 31... dizzy

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#51721 05/01/08 03:11 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks Carol and gr8!

But no flashback in this part... Ah well
Next part, Carol. laugh

gr8, you won't have to complain to get another story. I've already started working on one. goofy

Jon and Kaylie's wedding gone bad? Or Jay and Ellie maybe?
Ack! Do you know how much I want to say something now? But I won't. It'll be much better if you find out by yourself.

#51722 05/01/08 03:33 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jay has his memory back - or does he? Were there some kind of unexpected side effects which made him go a little crazy?

Or did his recovered memories clash with his current romance with Ellie? Has he gone off the reconcile his two sets of feelings for her?

Or has he remembered what happened to him and gone off on a mission of personal revenge?

That last is, I think, the most likely, and it's also the most dangerous for all concerned. If he gets himself badly hurt now, Ellie might go a little nuts and get all medieval on somebody's head. And Kaylie won't be far behind her, with the difference that Kaylie is a bit more likely to actually kill someone than Ellie is. And if she has the chance to do that, will Jon be able to talk her down?

Just one more chapter! I don't know how you'll resolve it, either, but I'd bet dollars to donuts it'll be good.

Hope it'll be soon, too. You can't leave Jay hanging like that, can you?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#51723 05/02/08 12:25 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

And be fore I forget: Yes, Kaylie, your brother and sister-in-law (on both your and your husbands side) *) were wrestling. There was no hanky panky going on. Just good old style wrestling. Nothing to see. Move along. laugh

Michael

*) Okay, I may have gotten a little ahead of myself, but the path is pretty clear, isn't it?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#51724 05/02/08 08:10 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
“We were sort of tangled up beforehand,” Jay explained. “The whole thing was kind of an accident.”
Sure, an accident! smile1 It's Sharon Fleming all right. laugh I actually figured it out before they did!!! An the guy in the basement was obviously Jay. I figured that too. goofy

“He was here just a few minutes ago,” she replied with concern. “Maybe he went in the back somewhere?” But he wasn’t there. We searched the entire lab area to no avail.

Jay had disappeared.
And now some action! I'm ready for next part, where is it? wildguy

#51725 05/02/08 08:47 AM
C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by dedecasale:
I knew it! smile1 It's Sharon Fleming all right. laugh I actually figured it out before they did!!! An the guy in the basement was obviously Jay. I figured that too. goofy
Yeah - so I obviously need to go reread the beginning... wink .

More Beth?!?!
Carol

#51726 05/02/08 10:05 AM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Yeah - so I obviously need to go reread the beginning... wink .
When you start reading the first chapter you'll be asking yourself, of course, how could I have missed that? Just like I did two weeks ago. Beth did a nice job covering up the information as just a part of the conversation. thumbsup

#51727 05/02/08 11:30 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks everyone for the comments!

Terry:

If he gets himself badly hurt now, Ellie might go a little nuts and get all medieval on somebody's head. And Kaylie won't be far behind her, with the difference that Kaylie is a bit more likely to actually kill someone than Ellie is.
Yeah, I agree with that. Ellie's got her father's example to guide her, but Kaylie's father is a high ranking NIA official who has probably killed a few people in the past.

Michael:

Yes, Kaylie, your brother and sister-in-law (on both your and your husbands side) *) were wrestling.
Well, of course that's what's going on. Did you think it was something else? wink

Congrats to Dede on figuring it out! And yes, the guy in the basement that the mysterious woman was talking about in the very first section was Jay. I'm glad you enjoyed the mystery. laugh

#51728 05/02/08 07:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
gr8, you won't have to complain to get another story. I've already started working on one.
Yay!

Ahem, anyway, great part! I knew we weren't going to walk on a bed of roses till the end LOL...Jay's getting mixed up in some business! And to snicker with everyone else, sure, Ellie, you probably just tripped and, what, fell on Jay's lips or something. I semi-wonder if Lois is caught up in whatever Jay's caught up in. When does she ever wait for the police?

Gnight!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#51729 05/02/08 09:18 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks, Jen!

I'm glad to know that you're excited for another story. I'm also excited for it, especially after I've had a chunk of it sitting on my jump drive since about the time I started writing this fic. And soon I'll actually get to post it!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard