Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wonderful stuff in there about Lois giving relationship advice to her future daughter in law.

Jimmy was hilarious.

Kaylie reflects on reporting investigation styles opposed to a bureaucratic approach.

And of course: Lois and Kaylie are in tro-ouble. Lois and Kaylie are in tro-ouble.

Michael, who will patiently wait until next Friday before talking to the guys with the pointy sticks.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Wonderful, Beth, as always.

The research seems like a nice peace offering from Jon.

Lois and Kaylie are in trouble. Shocker.

Loved Lois giving Kaylie advice and the fact that Jimmy's never been able to make her do anything and her reputation with interns/college students.

If you wanted to post before Friday, that would be okay with me.

Carol

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Oh, wow, Lois and Kay-uh-Molly are in trouble. I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you!

And no one knows where they are or what they're doing or what anyone else is doing to them. Maybe they got too close to the memory eraser and someone's going have some white-out painted on some of their memories. And that needle has to be bad news for Kaylie. I wonder if Lois can yell "Help Superman!" quickly and loudly enough?

Wouldn't it be interesting if you could swap memories with that machine and put Kaylie in Lois's body and vice-versa? Talk about a real Oedipus complex! How would Jon react to that? How would Clark?

Anxiously awaiting the dramatic denouement.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Oooo interesting idea Terry!!!! Switching Lois and Kaylie - all 'Like Father Like Son' or 'Freaky Friday' [which I never saw but LFLS had Kirk Cameron so...]

Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for all the comments guys!
Yeah, who would've guessed that Lois and Kaylie would get in trouble together? wink

I'm glad you liked Jimmy in here. I always thought in the show they didn't let him mature as much as they could've. So in my story I decided to let him really grow up. Of course, no matter how much he grows, I think he's always going to be a little scared of Lois.

And Terry, I love your idea! It sounds like so much fun! Unfortunately, I've already written the next part and a half so you guys'll just have to put up with what I have planned. devil

I would love to post the next part now, but unfortunately my looming finals make me want to hold onto some kind of buffer so I don't end up leave you guys hanging for two weeks or something. So it'll have to be next Friday or so.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
And Terry, I love your idea! It sounds like so much fun! Unfortunately, I've already written the next part and a half so you guys'll just have to put up with what I have planned.
No problem, Beth. You can use it in the next story.

You didn't think you were getting of so easy, did you? This has the potential to be a great series. Keep up the great work!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Uh-oh. Maybe Kaylie'll learn that working with Lois automatically leads to trouble... assuming they manage to get themselves out of this!

LuthorCorp? I hope a certain someone with the initials L.L. isn't going to rear his ugly head, surely he'd be truly dead by now?

Can't wait for the next part,
- Alisha

Columnist
Columnist
This has the potential to be a great series. Keep up the great work!
Thanks Terry! I do have plans for another story with this cast of characters, so I'm glad that you haven't gotten bored of them yet.

Alisha, I'm not going to say much, but I will say that although I liked Luthor in S1, I couldn't stand having him come back so many times throughout S2 and S3. And how many spare sons did he have kicking around? So I promise that no one with the last name Luthor is going to be in this story. From there, you'll just have to see.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Sorry, I’ve been away for so long, it’s hard trying to keep up with two jobs and test week at college. But I’m surviving... What a mayor cliffhanger, I hate needles hope they aren't going to take Lois and Kaylie’s memory away from them. I don’t want to see that happening. But I do love to read Lois and Kaylie interacting. You should write more about them.

Columnist
Columnist
Thanks dede! I know how busy it is to juggle work and school and all that so thanks for taking the time to comment.

I also love Lois and Kaylie together. They're both very good at what they do, but come from different outlooks, which makes it interesting. And it's interesting to see what they'll talk about even on a personal level. You can look forward to more of this duo in the next chapter.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard