Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Interesting part. You're following the scripts pretty closely, as far as I can tell, but it's fun to see a little further into Lois's and Clark's minds as they bicker and hopefully grow closer.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm trying for fairly subtle differences, especially on those stories where Clark's powers can be replaces by brains rather than brawn. But now Lois is in the know so things should get more interesting.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Columnist
Columnist
Dandello, I haven't left you feedback for this story in so long. I'm feeling guilty, but know that I'm still reading it and still enjoying it.

And I'm really interested in seeing what happens now that Lois knows the secret.

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Dandello,

I'm feeling guilty too, as I haven't left fdk for your story, though I have been reading it, or catching up with it, when I can.

I am actually enjoying the fact that the plots from the show are being solved by brain and not brawn, and I'm enjoying the interplay between Lois and Clark.

I will try to leave fdk on a more regular basis. smile

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard