Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Nice! It's amazing how changing one little thing or attitude revamps the entire story. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Intriguing.

Yeah, Clark. Lois loved your article. *roll eyes*

More soon smile .
Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice, but Perry was a bit mean, setting Clark up for a fall like that. Makes me wonder, will Clark realize one day, like during the wedding reception, "Wait a second! Perry, you set me up when you placed Lois in charge of my copy, didn't you!?"

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Great to see you started posting! I also loved the phone conversation.

I really sympathize with Clark here. You really get to see how much his past has influenced him.

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks for all the comments! I was a little worried that this early on it would seem too much like the show to be interesting at all.

Michael - I hadn't really considered it, but you're right. Perry was sort of mean to Clark. I wish I had a good excuse for it, but I just never thought of it that way. I thought it was sort of funny for him to make Lois do this, but hadn't thought about the fact that while it wasn't surprising that Perry wouldn't be interested in having someone with as little experience as Clark freelance, he wouldn't be mean to him either.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Having overheard Perry's comment, Clark already knows he's been set up.

I think that Clark's persistence in asking to do freelance work was very in character. Seeing how he has never put down roots before, it almost would seem out of context that he would want to start now.

Intriguing that Clark hasn't fallen in love with Lois.

Also thought the phone call was spot on.

Keep up the good work.

Elisabeth

A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
Thanks, Elisabeth!

I have to admit, though, I wouldn't hold out too much hope for Clark not falling in love with Lois pretty quickly. Well, maybe not in love, but in like...

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard