Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
No comments at all? I finally had to go register for the boards to rectify this situation. :-)

First, Clark and Rebecca. I've been in those unbalanced relationships, and while admittedly they can occasionally turn out well, they're usually a recipe for disaster... and Rebecca is just scary sometimes! I think she's got a lot of healing to do before she can be in a long-term relationship, and I don't think she realizes it. I'm rooting for Clark to run far away, but he's too nice a guy to just strand her. Very intriguing.

Lois and Lex, on the other hand... I can't even figure out what might go wrong with their relationship. :-) He's almost perfect. Hm... maybe he'll turn out to be prejudiced about having a super-powered girlfriend? It doesn't seem likely. (Or there seems to be a remote possibility that he actually is evil... what with Alex Winfield coming up in Perry's investigations.) At this point, I wouldn't really blame Lois if she picked Lex.

What I really like to speculate about, though, is whether Asabi is going to go behind Lex's back and bring up his suspicions regarding Nigel with Lois. Lex *did* say Asabi's loyalty to Lois might now rival his loyalty to Lex, didn't he?

And poor Cat. All the Daily Planeteers seem to be too close to her to suspect her of being tied to the bombing. But maybe Lois will try, as a friend, to get her to open up and share what's wrong, and the beans will all come spilling out.

Three quarters of the parts are posted... someone's got to start unraveling the mystery soon!

--Amy

Columnist
Columnist
Well, I was feeling guilty for not getting to this sooner, but now that I see I've helped to smoke out a lurker, I don't feel so bad wink (Hi Amy!)

I'm also looking for cracks in Lois and Clark's relationships. Although I don't really have a problem with Lois and Clark dating other people, I'm somewhat of a traditionalist when it comes to endings.

I find it telling that Lois thinks she'd rather go out with Alex than Lex. Interesting, no?

And I honestly don't think I can see Rebecca living with Superman. I'm not sure if she can put up with the "sharing him with the world" thing.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Still reading. Still enjoying the writing. Not enjoying Lex and Rebecca very much.

I really wonder if Lois will manage to help poor Cat before it's too late. I am reminded of a detective story I once read, where a fourteen-year-old girl was kidnapped and tortured. I don't know why I didn't stop reading it when the torture started, but the book was well written, and I was hopeful... Would you believe that the girl died of her injuries half an hour before the detective found her? I promised myself that I would never read anything by that author again. Not only that, but I promised myself to stay away from books where young girls were tortured and/or murdered, too. Which has made me realize how many such books there really are out there...

Anyway, Terry. Just giving you, hmmm, a friendly suggestion about what you should do about your Cat problem.... wink

[Linked Image]

Please save her before it's too late! (Although I won't get totally devastated if you don't. wink )

And I'm so curious about who the Boss will turn out to be!

Ann

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Based on stuff you've told us in the past, I fully expected Lois and Clark to get together at some point. Right now, however, that seems a world apart. These other relationships keep getting deeper and deeper. While they aren't to the point of total honesty or haven't even built a level of commitment, they have started to become comfortable.

I hope, for Cat's sake, that the truth comes out. She deserves to be set free. Perhaps she will decide to set herself free, as dangerous as that is. At this point she doesn't appear to have as much to lose.

Elisabeth

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
That is one ugly cat, Ann. And yes, there will be more about our lovely Cat soon. I'm not sure everyone will be glad to read it, though.

It's destiny for Clark and Lois to be together. Or is it? Clark was married to Lana until she met a sudden and dramatic demise. Maybe Lois will have something similar happen in her life.

Or maybe not.

Mean, I can be. Coming very soon, the next chapter.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I never thought of Yoda as a L&C fanfic writer before.

E

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:
It's destiny for Clark and Lois to be together. Or is it? Clark was married to Lana until she met a sudden and dramatic demise. Maybe Lois will have something similar happen in her life.

Or maybe not.

Not joke about these things, one does. But still worth it, it may be, if slow and painful Luthor's death will be.
angel-devil

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard