Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yay! You're back. I've been thinking about this story lately and hoping that you'd pick it up again. Sorry to hear about your laptop - that's got to be a really downer.

I have to say that this section was interesting, funny and gripping. I admit, it's been so long that I couldn't remember how Clark came upon the information about Mrs. Cox, but the revelation and Laura's Lois-like reaction was lovely:
Of course she couldn’t help but be slightly amused by the irony, a thief hiring an ex-thief to steal already stolen property. Her amusement, however, was quickly replaced by anger. How could she have been so blind? She was supposed to be a detective for god’s sake. She felt like the most galacticly stupid woman on the face of the earth.
thumbsup He's got backbone to be taking on the Mad Dog. And good luck - he's going to need it.
“What—I---you---that’s it, outside right now” Not waiting for a response Lois grabbed the lapel of Clark’s jacket and dragged him through the automatic doors in the hospital’s foyer leaving a bemuse Laura Holt-Steele in her wake.

For a brief moment the detective was reminded of herself and Mr. Steele at the beginning of their tumultuous relationship. “If those two aren’t married within two years I’ll eat my fedora.” Shaking her head she began flipping through one of the hospital waiting room’s many outdated magazines waiting for the two reporters to return.
rotflol Love her prediction. Unfortunately, that's how long the series took to get them hitched, but this is an Alt-U. You can speed things up a tad, if you want. Pretty-please? wink

The scene in the sewer was just fabulous. The imagery and descriptions really put me right there with Lenny. The Hammer of Thor is intriguing. I'll have to go back and re-read past parts to see how it fits with everything else.

More soon, please.
BJ

H
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
H
Thanks for the feedback!!! I'll try to post as soon as possible cuz it's coming down to the wire here.

you're right about the wedding thing too, imo tptb took too long to get those two crazy kids hitched. Then again I wanted them together after about the third episode lol

New Rule: Don't call me when you're stuck in traffic. It's not my fault radio sucks. And did it ever occur to you that there wouldn't be so much traffic if people like you put down the phone and concentrated on the road? Besides, I can't talk now--I'm in the car behind you, trying to watch a DVD.~Bill Maher
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
It has been a while, and some of the past details are a bit fuzzy in the memory of this old man, but you made up for it with some wit and a bombastic (pun intended) ending.

Looking forward to seeing how Superman/Clark/Lois deal with the knowledge that their world will end on Tuesday.

Tank (who noticed that Minnesota was safe from Thor's Hammer, and thought that maybe Lois should consider visiting)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard