Next Thread
Print Thread
#50353 03/10/08 06:35 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Simply loved the teasing Lois Lane, and the reticent Mr. Kent

looking fwd to more. smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#50354 03/11/08 06:42 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I love this! I love how you give Lois and Clark slightly different personalities than the ones we are used to, but still they feel somuch like Clark and Lois. I especially love your Lois!!!

“Would you like a cup of coffee?” Lois asked, stepping to the side to allow him to enter the apartment.

He hesitated at first, but then he nodded, obviously recognizing the need to inject some caffeine into his demeanor.

Lois poured a second mug of the brew and handed it to him, gesturing to the sugar and creamer on the counter.

“If someone would bring me my coffee every morning before I dressed, I would be very happy. It would change the day,” she muttered jokingly, returning to her mug.
Lois brings him coffee!!! sloppy

“What about our other room?”

Lois smiled slyly and stepped close to him. “There is no other room,” she said in a low voice, reaching an arm to his waist level. “I told the front desk we'd be busy.”

With a wink, she hung the “Do Not Disturb” sign that she'd been holding on the doorknob, and then stepped back.

Clark let out a slow breath before moving to trail her down the rear stairwell.
Wo-hooo!!!! Lovely!!!

“Do you always carry evidence containers in your purse?”

Lois smirked. Not only had she provided collection vessels during their earlier search of Cyphren's runoff, she had supplied latex gloves, tweezers, and a soil brush.

“It's a bag… not a purse. Purses are for dinner dates and shopping trips. A *bag* is a work tool. So, yes, when I have my bag, I carry a kit.”
I love it!!!

Earlier that day, she had suggested taking a frog from the Cyphren property so that it could be examined for chemical poisoning. Clark had immediately become hostile to the idea. Then she'd asked if he'd been the type of student who fainted during middle school biology frog dissection. His response had been to stalk off angrily, leaving her wondering what it was that she had said.
Of course. This Clark, too, has had a father who warned him that he might be dissected like a frog.

Clark grabbed her arm before she was able to take her third step. “Society makes the rules,” he protested.

“Well, in that case, you have to make the decision on principles.” She glanced down at the hand on her arm but didn't pull away. “My principles are truth and justice. What are yours?”
I love her question.

Clark let go of her arm and ran his hand through his hair. “I can't believe we are having a discussion about the ethical principle of breaking and entering.”

Lois rolled her eyes and pulled the hood off of her head. “Fine, you win.” She turned and started walking toward the front of the building.

“Now, where are you going?”

Lois turned her head to reply over her shoulder as she walked, “To knock on the front door.”
I love it! Love it! Love it!!!

[Linked Image]

Ann

#50355 03/11/08 01:19 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I loved the difference between a bag and a purse. I also appreciated Lois showing restraint and not pushing his foot down harder on the accelerator.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard