Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#49295 01/27/08 12:10 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I was going to let someone else start this thread for a change, but then I thought 'Nah'! I intend to use up all the synonyms I can!

But I'm going to bed now so you'll have to wait til tomorrow for some words of wisdom (well, words, anyway blush ) from me.

Ps. Have read it; loved it like always; am now waiting for some Kaylie superhero action...

Ok, so it's tomorrow... erm. Did I say nice story? I did, didn't I...

What?? It's not my fault the brain's not working. No, scratch that, it probably is. :rolleyes: Any way, no-one else gets feedback out of me, so consider yourself privileged! Humph.

*gsoe hopes Beth's next story will be rubbish so she doesn't have to try and come up with something useful to say* mecry

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#49296 01/27/08 12:34 PM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Great as always. Love that Clark helped Kaylie with her powers - he's got more experience than anyone! You know a little vignette about a certain skating rink wouldn't be completely out of the question... wink . Loved that story.

And I love super agent Kaylie and regular guy Jon together too.

And EEEEEK! about the Krptonite!
Carol

#49297 01/28/08 06:32 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I'm short on sleep and loopy on cold medicine, so for the moment all I'm gonna say is... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#49298 01/28/08 08:00 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Excellent part!

It's another one of those days where I don't get to say much, but this

“Well, so far I’ve managed to give myself three paper cuts, burn my tongue on coffee, and create what promises to be a massive bruise on my knee by banging into something at STAR labs.”
was really funny. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#49299 01/28/08 08:32 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Loved this part, too.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#49300 01/28/08 09:31 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wheee pt 15

“We’re not flying?” he asked, a little confused.

“Of course not!” I exclaimed. “I’m afraid of heights, remember?”
That's our Kaylie smile

And of course, the old classic from fanon:
The ground and I had a very amicable relationship, and I wasn’t anxious to instigate an estrangement any time soon.
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#49301 01/28/08 10:30 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Excuse me one moment while I defrost my eyelashes... (and no, I'm not kidding. I just removed an actual chunk of ice from my lashes)

Okay, ready to reply to feedback!

It's always so nice to see such positive reviews! They make me feel all nice and warm and I almost forget the minus forty weather outside. (well, almost)

gr8shades, I do consider myself privileged to get feedback from you! Who else would tell me when I made a stupid choice for a character name? wink

But seriously, I just like knowing that people are reading and enjoying the story, and that's usefull enough.

Love that Clark helped Kaylie with her powers - he's got more experience than anyone!
So true, Carol! He's the most experienced teacher out there when it comes to superpowers.

PJ, although I don't have a cold, I sympathize with you about the lack of sleep thing. No sleep last night makes for a very loopy Beth. Wheee indeed.

JD, poor Jon is slowly mutilating himself due to his lack of caution and all you can do is laugh at him? Tsk tsk. wink The poor guy has had a very bad day, and it's about to get even more interesting.

Lara and Michael, thanks of commenting too!

Michael, I consider Kaylie's throwaway comment a sign of just how far her and Jon have come since the beginning. Do you remember when she first told him she didn't like heights? She hated having to share that fear with him, but she can just toss it over her shoulder as she continues to boss him around.

In case anyone was wondering, I also love getting criticism on the stuff I post here. I love all the positive reviews, but if there's anything that's not working for you guys, please tell me that too!

#49302 01/28/08 05:48 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
JD, poor Jon is slowly mutilating himself due to his lack of caution and all you can do is laugh at him? Tsk tsk. The poor guy has had a very bad day, and it's about to get even more interesting.
goofy
I'm so mean. Welcome to the real world, Jon!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#49303 01/29/08 06:08 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice. All I kept wondering though was when she was going to peek<g> laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#49304 01/29/08 06:20 PM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
LOL Laura!!! The thought didn't even cross my mind, but Lois did... wink .
Carol

#49305 01/31/08 09:09 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Hey Beth,

First of all I want to apologise because I don't think I left fdk for the last part blush - BAD ALISHA!

Secondly, I LOVED this part! I don't know why, but for some reason this line had me burst out laughing:
“My lamp just exploded because I looked at it,” I told him distantly.
rotflol OK, I'll admit it, I have a strange sense of humour and it may very well just be me but still...

Can't wait for the next part!

Alisha

#49306 01/31/08 02:08 PM
Columnist
Columnist
All I kept wondering though was when she was going to peek
Hah! That made me smile. Thanks, Laura!

Thanks Alisha for posting and letting me know you're still reading this. Maybe the reason why you didn't leave fdk for the part before is that you knew I would just end up nagging you... wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard