Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#49141 01/16/08 10:18 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Mary, you should add a WHAM-warning here. After all, the only time a certain Wayne watched the Flying Graysons, something terrible happened. Still, nice drabble.

Which makes me wonder... does the "Miracle Child" refer to Clark Kent only, or also to the (future) Boy Wonder Dick Grayson?

And... the "friend" Martha is talking to doesn't happen to be a Mrs. Drake, does she?

You know, you could really have used a few more words.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#49142 01/17/08 03:34 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Since we've had Angel on the brain lately - or I have at least - I couldn't help thinking of this when I read your title: From Quickening

Darla: "Now, you did say you were just gonna kill the humans, right?"

Vampire: "Yes, just the humans. Then we will nourish you, slice you open, wear your entrails as a belt and consume your eyeballs before we worship the miracle child."

Darla jumps off the table and goes to stand beside Angel.

Darla: "Okay. I'm in."

Not particularly relevant, but I think it's funny! goofy

Nice drabble btw.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#49143 01/17/08 03:49 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Neat drabble. smile

Mary, you should add a WHAM-warning here. After all, the only time a certain Wayne watched the Flying Graysons, something terrible happened.
Far as I'm concerned, stories only need WHAM-warnings if the WHAM happens within the course of the story itself, not if it's implied either before or after the story begins. And even then, the author isn't required to put one. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
#49144 01/17/08 04:40 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, because you didn't put the Crossover-Fic-A-Thon in the title I am assuming that this isn't your offering for this contest?

Otherwise, it was a little confusing as to whose child Kal-El was. (Of course it could be the drugs...)

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#49145 01/17/08 04:41 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So, because you didn't put the Crossover-Fic-A-Thon in the title I am assuming that this isn't your offering for this contest? (nope, you promised Sesame Street)

Otherwise, it was a little confusing as to whose child Kal-El was. (Of course it could be the drugs...)

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#49146 01/17/08 04:30 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice alternate history thumbsup So in this universe, Kal-El was found by John Grayson, and raised as Dick Grayson? That's how I understood it.

A future boy wonder, indeed! Do you think Batman will be jealous that his sidekick can actually fly??

#49147 01/17/08 04:33 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I just re-read this, and it could also be that Clark was there the day that Dick watched his parents die... which is depressing. frown

I think I'll stick with my interpretation. laugh

EDIT: Or, or... maybe Clark flies up and catches them?? Yes, that's the best version of all. I'm going to go with that. :p

#49148 01/19/08 12:46 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I totally don't get it. Sorry, but I just thought that Martha and Jonathon were in a different line of work until I opened up the feedback folder. I know this is a drabble, but that's the thing that makes crossovers so difficult. It takes a lot of work to ensure that nobody gets left out.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard