Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Oh I love this Jo Jo! I can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
This is the first part of my ficathon story written for Coolgirl.
Thank you! sloppy

I won't post what Coolgirl asked for until the last part
Maammmmaaaa! Me wants te see what *I* wants soon! wink

Mayson's hair. She isn't a real blond. I'm sure of it.
wildguy wildguy wildguy

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Top Banana
Top Banana
Haha I'm glad you both loved it. I especially am glad that you liked it Coolgirl. I was most worried about you. I don't write a lot so I was a bit nervous. [Linked Image]

Anyway, I have set a goal to finish up the last part by Saturday. I figured it was a bit long already so it wouldn't hurt to break it into two.

I just didn't want you to think that I wasn't working on it and that you were getting coal for Christmas. LOL [Linked Image]

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
you were getting coal for Christmas
lol For a few days, I'd really thought that *somebody* had completely forgotten about me!

But it's worth the wait... still waiting for Part 2! laugh

And again, I loved it!

CG
------------

Columnist
Columnist
I loved it too. Oh mad Lois is great and I love her resolutions. Really funny.

Can't wait for part 2 and Jojo you should write more often. It's great.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Really nice, Jojo!

He had actually had an unfortunate incident with the object in question when he had spun into his Superman costume too quickly. Shoes, pants, and shirts all faired well when he had to change in a hurry, but apparently umbrellas just didn't have the same sort of wind resistance.
So unbelievably funny!!!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Where did it go?

“Mayson's hair. She isn't a real blond. I'm sure of it.”
I have to agree! Her eyes are too brown for that. (Love the fact that Lois thought that Clark needed this piece of information... rotflol )

“Costume? You didn't say anything about a costume! You fink! What do I have to dress up as?”

“Anelf,” came the mumbled reply.
Anelf! I love it.

[Linked Image]

Well, don't blame me for this picture, because I found it when I googled "Anelf"!

Tugging at the end of her dress, Lois tried to mentally will the outfit to lengthen and cover her knees. While the elf suit wasn't scandalous, it was a bit uncomfortable in the cold weather. Thankfully, the bright striped leggings underneath helped to keep some of the chill away. Finishing off the costume, she placed a little Santa hat on her head.
[Linked Image]

She would kill him. It wouldn't matter if there were small children there to witness it either. Carnage would ensue and then all those poor children would have to face years of therapy. No that was it! He couldn't do that to children who were already sick and hurting.
Wow. He's so considerate.

No, he was going to have to lie to her one more time before the truth came out and he wasn't looking forward to it. Now that he had actually decided to trust her, every minute that she didn't know the truth ate away at his conscience. This wasn't about him anymore though, this was about Lois and making everything okay again. If he needed to feel badly a few more days until he could find the right time to do this the right way, he would.
Wow. Mr Truth-and-Justice is saintly when he lies.

[Linked Image]

The nurse cocked her head to the side and observed Lois in puzzlement. “What do you mean? Superman was always scheduled to be here. We never had anyone scheduled to come as Santa. The kids enjoyed Superman so much last year that we decided to ask him back again. He really does mean a lot to these little boys and girls. It gives them hope to know that they are special enough to warrant the attention of a superhero, not to mention how much the Superman Foundation gives to help with their treatment. The man is a saint.”
Yeah, he's a saint all right!

rotflol

(Got any kryptonite, Lois?)

So funny, Jojo! Looking forward to the conclusion of this - and Mad Dog Lane!!!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
“Mayson's hair. She isn't a real blond. I'm sure of it.” Lois smirk was visible and he knew she was teasing him.
*LOL* What an answer, Lois!!

Had he really thought that showing up at her apartment, changing into Superman, and then dragging her off to a charity function would go over well?
I knew it!! Clark wasn't planning at going as Santa at all, but as Superman!!

I love how we get to read all of Lois' new year resolutions throughout story smile

Great part, and looking farward to part 2 smile

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by TOC:
(Got any kryptonite, Lois?)
Whey do I suddenly have the mental picture in front of me of Lois standing there holding an open Lipstick in her hands. And having slightly glowing lips laugh

Mentally Lois Lane changed her last resolution:

Resolution #4: Kill Clark “Superman” Kent in an extremely painful and horrible fashion.
Brilliant. Bloody brilliant. hail

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
Whey do I suddenly have the mental picture in front of me of Lois standing there holding an open Lipstick in her hands. And having slightly glowing lips
Michael, you really are good to my muse, you know? You give ideas like that that screams at me to be put into words, especially when I don't have time at all!

Unfortunately, I've promised myself that I'll finish 'Thank Me with a Kiss' during my leisure time before taking up anything else. frown

CG
------------

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by coolgirl:
Michael, you really are good to my muse, you know? You give ideas like that that screams at me to be put into words, especially when I don't have time at all!
*Blushes*
*And is suddenly worried, that if coolgirl where to use so much K in the lipstick that permanent harm could come to Superman.*

Please remember, a tiny amount could be enough to take away his powers without him even knowing it before it is too late. Especially if it where both red and green K.

"No, your honor, I never meant for Superman to be so weakened by Kryptonite that he had to be brought into the n-room for pun... um, recovery. I meant recovery."

Originally posted by coolgirl:
Unfortunately, I've promised myself that I'll finish 'Thank Me with a Kiss' during my leisure time before taking up anything else. frown
*Great, now people might come after me if coolgirl doesn't finish Kiss because her muse got distracted by glowy new Kryptonite.*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Columnist
Columnist
That was hysterical! What a great way to do a revelation. I love that Lois heard it from someone else.

Poor Clark he didn't think this through very well.

Looking forward to the next part.

Kate

C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Jojo, this was just a delight! I loved the explanation for the umbrella's demise, and I loved the whole setup for the revelation.

he suddenly realized that the whole plan was a terrible idea. What was he thinking? Had he really thought that showing up at her apartment, changing into Superman, and then dragging her off to a charity function would go over well?
Hee! I was thinking the same thing! All those poor sick kids... a homicidal elf... sounds like a recipe for disaster!

That was why he currently found himself staring at an extremely gorgeous, and extraordinarily mad, elf.
rotflol

But now she's made the connection, and she might be even madder! Can't wait to read the conclusion smile . I hope this means we'll be seeing more writing from you this year!

Caroline

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
This is fabulous, Jojo! With writing like this, you should write all of the time.

I love the banter with Lois at the beginning, wondering which sob story tugged at his heart strings this time. I love how Lois was looking forward to being with Clark and is slightly disappointed that she is stuck with Superman. I love how Clark planned to tell Lois the truth and was even practicing. And, of course, I love the silly resolutions.

Elisabeth

Features Writer
Features Writer
oh I loved this first part and I hope we get the second part soon! Very lovely story smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So fun! Clark may as well just stay at the hospital. Saves a trip later wink

Want more...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks to everyone who reviewed! ^__^ I'm going to come back later and respond to your feedback but I just wanted to say I'm shocked and amazed at how many of you actually enjoyed this. laugh

I was hoping to have this finished by this weekend but Wed had to have my wisdom tooth removed. I fear I have been a little worse for the wear because of this. I do plan on having it sometime next week. thumbsup

Thanks again guys!

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
Mmm... jojo? I'm waitin patiently... or rather, impatiently... :p

CG
------------

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by jojo_da_crow:
I do plan on having it sometime next week. thumbsup
Hi Jojo!
Just peeking in and asking about pt 2. There is a little guy here who would love to read it: wildguy

Michael smile

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Missing umbrella! Please bring it back!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

No, space is no trouble...

...but hyperspace is! There may be an umbrella here someplace. Not that I can find it. frown Jojo, do you know where it is?

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
I look for the next part to this each week.

I hope it is coming soon.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard