Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Aww, I'm so excited about my fic!! You did such a wonderful job with this one and answered my request of the Christmas Miracle perfectly!

When ever anyone talks about Christmas I think of everything good and the spirit of the season. Miracles always spring to mind so I always suggest them to people who are writing a fic around that time of year. I could resist asking for it this time either.

I loved the story and the miracle! ^__^ Thank you for giving me a big smile and a warm christmas glow even after the holiday has passed. sloppy

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Columnist
Columnist
Clark took a quick peek at his wristwatch. "Three weeks," he began, leaning in closer to Lois with each new word, "five days, three hours, forty-two minutes... "
*LOL* ..and the reason is you Clark!!

“If you keep those commas, you’re going to make it sound as though I am the one and only Daily Planet reporter, but if you take them out, I am just one of a group of Daily Planet reporters,” Clark explained.

“Well, we can’t have you ego tripping, can we?” she muttered, deleting the commas as she spoke.
rotflol I love love this!!

I like that after this the story gets more serious. Poor little Sarah! It was so nice of Clark to go to the hospital and of Lois to go with him.

“You came to see me in the hospital last year!”
Very sweet ending!! Miracles do exists!

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
smile Aw, so sweet. smile

Mona

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awwww!! That is just so sweet and wonderful. *happy sigh* Absolutely loved it, perfect for a holiday fic!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What a twist, going from LnC-stuff to a Christmas miracle. Nice one.

And I really thought when you wrote about Clark being sick, that he went to the mall as Superman instead of Clark. And Lois would see him there, thinking he is Clark. devilsplat

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Poignant and sweet. Lovely.

Elisabeth

Features Writer
Features Writer
Awwwww, wonderful! Loved it

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So beautiful and poignant. I was moved to tears. It was the perfect story for Christmas. Absolutely wonderful. I loved it. notworthy Thank you for sharing this miracle and for making my day brighter. [Linked Image]

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard