Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awwwwww, how beautiful!! mecry

Glad to read some of your stuff again Wendy!
happy new year
doublel

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Dedicated to Coolgirl, SueS and Classicalla; you guys know why And with many, many thanks to the amazing Dave for BRing.
Awww.... Gee, thanks, Wendy. Talk about embarrassing - you get a story dedicated to you (at least partially) and it takes you days to get around to reading it. blush I've even had it open for days but didn't even manage to read the first bit. Doubly embarrassing. blush blush Now I must kiss your feet...

She stands back, a sparkling red bauble in her hand, and studies the tree. There. No, there. No -
I know you have no idea... But this sounds so much like me. Decisions. Decisions.

Why is it that so many Christmas songs are for couples? Or families? Or lovers? Why can’t someone - anyone - write one happy Christmas song for someone who’s single?
So true.

He’s grinning at her, and looking completely gorgeous in blue jeans, a soft blue cotton shirt and - oh, god, it should look ridiculous on him, but it doesn’t - a Santa hat.
Oh my goodness. Be still my soul. The image that envokes... Sigh....

“I choose you,” she tells him. “You’re what I want under my Christmas tree.”
That’s just so sweet. Awww....

Wonderful story, Wendy. I loved it!!!

A cute Christmas vignette by a very promising newcomer. Hope to see more from this writer in the coming new year.
rotflol

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*peers very hesitantly around the corner and into this comment thread* goofy Sadly, you're unlikely to get that particular hope granted, but thank you anyway laugh

And to all of you... Happy New Year! Best wishes for 2008 to everyone here. To all the writers: may your keyboards never still; to readers, may you be delighted by what you read and moved to post feedback; and to one and all, good health and happiness. notworthy

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Well, with all this fervor over crossover fics happening right now, I can't think of anyone better to write a crossover story involving L&C and Dr. Who.

Perhaps both of your fandoms, past and present will enjoy it.

Tank (who will never stop pestering Wendy to come back, if only for the occasional hit and run fic)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, with all this fervor over crossover fics happening right now, I can't think of anyone better to write a crossover story involving L&C and Dr. Who.
Been there, done that... razz )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
(Besides, I really don't like crossovers... stay in your own darn fandoms, characters!! )
I agree!

Maybe you will dip your toe in again sometime when you feel the need.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Hey, if telling Wendy how much we love her fics gets her to write more, then let's go, fans.

Seriously, Wendy, if writing fanfic was like making food, I'd go to a cooking school taught by you. Your fics have that ability to linger like a sumptuous bite of a rich dessert. Three things I noted about this one: One, your opening lines have the ability to create an immediate mental picture to begin the mind's "video" reading of the rest of the piece. Two, the whole "battle" between what someone dubbed "Rational" Lois vs. "Primal" Lois has the unique ability to be comedic and yet give us a wonderful look at the struggle between Lois' desires and her fears. Finally, the "introspection" by the characters can be so succinct, and yet packed so thoroughly with emotions. What you create is WAFF and angst (alternately) concentrate. Completely undiluted.

If other interests and such keep you from being able to write LC very often, just give us 4 a year, one each season, and they'll be like finding gold.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
just give us 4 a year, one each season
Oh yes, your stories will be like :

A cool breeze in Summer!
An Umbrella in Autumn!
The Sun in Winter!
And Flowers in Spring!

LnC fans are waiting patiently for the Spring story! smile

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
“Lois, I’m fast, but I’m not that fast.”
You know better than that, Wendy! :rolleyes: This is Superman you're talking about, remember?

Lovely story, though. A drunken Lois is always fun -- all those repressions being washed away by a tide, however small, of alcohol, and her true feelings being let out to run riot. Most definitely in vino veritas.

Skol!
wink And belated Season's Whatevers for the year to come.

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow! I've been gone way, way too long. blush

I just found this. And better late than never, to say - I love it, Wendy. You hit gold every time - whether you're writing story after story or just dipping a toe in. And while belated, I do add my sincere thanks for a beautiful keeper of a story.

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard