Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! grumble

“Mr. Luthor – excuse me, Lex – I’d like to start with some personal information, if you don’t mind.” He nodded easily. “Your military service record shows that you were first a non-commissioned officer and then an officer in the US Army Special Forces from 1972 through 1977, but doesn’t show any detailed information. Can you fill in some of the gaps for me?”

Luthor looked surprised. “Well, I’d love to, but I really hate to brag.”
She should look into his military record specially were he was stationed.

Lex thought Rebecca was on her way up? Which way up was she taking? And was it possible that she was the one Lex was really talking about earlier?

Lois tried to keep her tone light. “Oh? What things are those?”

“Her studies, of course, and her future career as a marine biologist. She’s doing quite well, and since I don’t own any businesses or scientific laboratories doing oceanographic or ocean life research, I fear she’ll leave us before much longer. And she has been a most valuable asset to the company since she began with us.”
Is he planning on killing her? eek

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
Okay, I know you said they would have other love interests, but I was really hoping Lex was not going to be one of them. Especially after Lois already thinks he is behind alot of the criminal going ons and after being warned by others. Since you have changed some of the other characters from the show, I wonder if you have changed Lex, and he is not the bad guy we know him to be. Just a ruthless business man - with no major criminal/illegal/murder doings.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard