Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#48319 11/28/07 07:20 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
YAY!!!!! I got a wonderful surprise when I saw this part posted so fast. Shayne, you're great!!!! razz

She began to prepare a new batch of tea, and as she did, she stirred a pinch of green powder into the mix. It glowed slightly in the darkness of the kitchen, and then faded as Lana brought it into the light.

She wanted a normal child, and that’s what Lisa would remain, even if she had to take her medicine for years.

With any luck, she’d burn the alien contagion right out of her.
Damned witch!! DieLanaDieLanaDieLanaDieLanaDieLana!!! [Linked Image]

They were going to have a word with Bruno about what had happened to their little girl, and they weren’t going to stop until they got some answers. They were going to do this together, and together they were going to bring Lisa home.
YES!!! I'm dying to see Mad Dog Lane in action! That witch won't know what hit her! [Linked Image]

More, more, soon!!! grovel

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#48320 11/28/07 08:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
too depressed to comment. You better fix them soon.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#48321 11/28/07 09:36 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
UUhh, special treat. Two hours a day.

Poor Lana, though. It was nice knowing her. Her life wasn't pleasant, and now her death will be even more painful. Unleashing Mad Dog Lane with 14 years of pent up investigative juices on another human being. Now isn't that some kind of human rights violation.

Please be back soon with a pulp of Lana.
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#48322 11/28/07 01:53 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Poor Lana. By the time Lois is done with her, she's going to wish she had overdosed on her Botox and Vidocin.

I can't believe she put together that video to manipulate Lisa. I'm just hoping that a kid that is half Lois and half Clark has to be smart enough to not fall into her trap.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
#48323 11/28/07 01:54 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have to agree with Laura, this is about as much as I can take!

Please come back soon and make things better.

Ann

#48324 11/28/07 04:46 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Woohoo...Shayne produced, and it is so good!

Gotta go!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#48325 11/28/07 05:05 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved how both Lois and Clark now think of Lisa as "their" daughter. And they comforted each other. Lana might have a handle on Clark but she's clearly underestimated Lois as well as Lisa.. I hope?

thumbsup thumbsup dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#48326 11/28/07 06:37 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
When Bruno meets Mad Dog Lane he's going to fold up like last week's laundry. He'll give up Lana just to keep Lois from ripping his head off while Superman stands there whistling Dixie and watching the clouds go by.

Talk about good cop/bad cop. This is angry but restrained parent/insanely furious parent. The fat man's gonna sing like a nightingale.

And I'd bet that Lisa will figure out that Lana's doing something to her and will meet her parents halfway down the mountain. Lana doesn't know that exposure to the green K builds up some resistance to its effects in Kryptonians. Of course, when Lois finds out what Lana's done and confronts her, the meeting with Bruno will look like a tea party by comparison.

Excellent work, Shayne. I'm all but glued to my computer, wondering when the next chapter will be posted.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard