Next Thread
Print Thread
#48249 11/25/07 07:58 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Please feel free to leave here any thoughts or feelings you have about the third part of Specimen.

- Alisha

#48250 11/25/07 07:35 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Immensely enjoying this story. Loved Lois and Clark's interaction... thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#48251 11/25/07 08:46 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
hear hear (or is it here, here)
I thought Lois' reaction was really funny, i was giggling smile1 Cheers
Em

Lois: Clark, you don't have to be embarrassed. That's what friends are for. Just tell me how much.
Clark: Lois, I want you to go out with me!
#48252 11/26/07 06:41 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
"You must be Clark," Lois managed to say, knowing that it sounded stupid. She didn't know what she'd actually expected the 'alien' to look like, but she hadn't imaged him to look so take-your-breath-away-stunning. If all aliens looked like him, she might start hanging around crop circles, trying to get abducted.
Oh, I absolutely loooooved this!!!! smile1 notworthy jump

The whole part with Lois and Clark was absolutely great. The part with Trask was just so scary!

But please, I want to see more of this Lois and Clark "discovering" each other! laugh

Ann

#48253 11/27/07 03:03 AM
M
Blogger
Blogger
M
I was waiting it very much. Even after I read it, I'm anxious next part.

Which was what he was doing when his attention was caught by the sounds of something happening outside his bedroom door. Before he had even thought to look through the wood to see what the commotion was, the door opened slightly and Dr Klein slid through. Klein pressed his finger to his lips and Clark said nothing as the scientist moved further into the room, looking worriedly at the door. Then the door opened again, to emit the most beautiful woman Clark had ever seen, not that he'd seen many. She was wearing a long, black dress that clung flatteringly to her body and showed off her slim figure. She flicked back her brown hair with a toss of her head, glancing back at the door. "I don't think we're going to make it back unnoticed."
Finally they have met. And Clark was in love with her. but he maybe didn't know. wink

Clark found himself smiling. He was irritating her. He irritated the scientists too, he did it to prove a point but he liked irritating her for a different reason. He found it entertaining, almost endearing.
I think he is childish. Like a boy would annoy a girl when he likes her. whinging

I look forward to moments he has different foods.

And I look forword that he enjoys freedom in streets. I can't think him in Lois' apartment.
I guess he will want to go Daily Planet. So maye he will put on a glasses. laugh

I love this story.

Pleas next part soon~~~~

#48254 11/27/07 05:44 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
DOH!! Everybody quoted this part....oh well, what the heck!
If all aliens looked like him, she might start hanging around crop circles, trying to get abducted
thumbsup

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
#48255 12/06/07 09:43 AM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Hey guys,

OK, first off, I'm sorry I've taken so long to get round to this. I've been fighting off a rather nasty cold, which took hold at the end of last week and proceeded to drain me of all my energy and I couldn't even get it together to get onto my laptop huh

Heya Ann
But please, I want to see more of this Lois and Clark "discovering" each other!
Well, they're together now, so hopefully your wish will be fulfilled

Yo MJ.K (can you tell I'm running out of different ways of saying 'hello?')
I was waiting it very much. Even after I read it, I'm anxious next part.
I'm sorry I've kept you waiting so long, I'll try to be more reliable from now on!
I guess he will want to go Daily Planet. So maye he will put on a glasses.
Now why would you think that.... Oh, right. blush laugh

Greetings TJ
I've got a new hobby late next summer!!!
Disclaimer - I accept no responsibility if you and Em are spotted near crop circles next year, it's got nothing to do with me!

Again, you have my apologies for leaving this so long, and the next part will be up shortly.

- Alisha

#48256 12/06/07 01:50 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
If all aliens looked like him, she might start hanging around crop circles, trying to get abducted.
Hilarious!

I love how Lois introduces him to chocolate. I like that Clark enjoys irritating her for entirely different reasons.

And I'm still deathly afraid for Dr. Klein.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard