Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Consider yourself nagged! smile smile

I can't wait for more Long Strange Trip!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, where is it? <g> Don't mean to nag you, Leela, but the instant you have two and a half minutes available, I expect you to be working on it goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Here, but extremely busy (at work). I have been lax though - I'm sorry. I can work on it after my daughter falls asleep, as she now stays asleep after I slip out of bed.

Problem is - i've been kind of not motivated to write - i'll work on getting something out within the week.

(Sorry!)

(My motivation zipped away after reading about a horrific 'old' child abduction/murder case. I'm *very* sensitive to this kind of thing, and it flung me into a very sad state. )

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Leela there is lots of good stuff going on in the world too, Turn off the news and remember how much you are loved and by whom. Also remember we love your writting here.You can always go with my idea about Kal being sent to a planet where Lois is supreme dominatrix<g> Anyway why don't you just give yourself a day to do something very fun and relaxing. Get out and enjoy nature, Then maybe your muse will wake up. You can also ask us for suggestions<g> It really is a great story but it is taking a LOOONNNG time to get it all out there. Hope you feel a little more chipper soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks Laura
Yes - it is taking a long time :-(

Real life is mostly the culprit - i've only recently gained any free time to my day (after my youngest falls asleep). This is after 2 yrs of not having any. Things are getting easier as they get older!

I started this story before I even conceived her. Yikes.

Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
I understand that with everything going on in your life, it might take a while to post new parts, but I can't help but hoping you'll feel soon up to posting more. I miss this wonderful story. So, whenever you're ready to post, I certainly am to read. smile

Ren

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
I actually am up to posting - but unfortunately i've been sleeping through my writing time (after baby falls asleep).

I don't know why i'm so darned tired lately. I really have the next chapter in my head, and need to write it all down.. so hopefully tonight I can do that and post.

I finally figured out the mechanics of my luthor-wham too.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looking forward to it, Leela! smile

But if you keep on being so tired, for no good reason, I'd recommend you check with a doctor. Fatigue can be a symptom of any number of things -- in my case, it was depression. But it's a good idea to get it checked out -- you can't treat something until you have some idea what it is.

Take care of yourself smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard