Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
As per Tank's request in the fanfic related forum, I'm posting this to let you know that I have a new story out on the archives this week that hasn't been posted on these boards. (Hope I'm posting this message in the right place blush )

Hope you enjoy it. Feedback more than welcome.

ML wave

[Just adding in to the post header that it's a feedback folder]

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
ML-
This was wonderful smile .

Thank you for posting here.

I'm going to put some spoiler space since your post is so short and if someone opens this, I don't want to ruin it for them.

I did figure out the Patrick thing FAIRLY early on - though I don't remember exactly when.

I love that their love was enough to pull them out of it and that Patrick finally conceded that. Not sure I'm happy he mist-ified to get out of there *g*. I can also see why he didn't really believe it based on their meeting in WIEAK, but if he'd really been watching them at home etc. like he said, he should have realized it sooner. Must have had a green mist clouding his judgment!

Thanks for posting that this was up!
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! superb fic... especially loved the LnC dialog.. and Jennifer and her.... smile thumbsup dance

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I couldnt put id down...
kept the laptop on my lap (while lying in bed) and read for sooooo long,......

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Lovely, ML. And you are right - surely Lois and Clark's love is stronger than any other magic.

Ann

Blogger
Blogger
Wow ML, I loved everything about this story! I couldn't put it down and the ending was perfect.

Annette

~aks
"Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are." - Mason Cooley
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Not sure I'm happy he mist-ified to get out of there *g*.
Yeah, I agree. On the other hand, it did allow me to invent a new word laugh

I can also see why he didn't really believe it based on their meeting in WIEAK, but if he'd really been watching them at home etc. like he said, he should have realized it sooner. Must have had a green mist clouding his judgment!
Good point. I guess he didn't want to see the connection - until Lois forced him to do so.

especially loved the LnC dialog
Thanks. That was one of my favorite parts of this story, too. For some reason, the banter between them just seemed to flow in this story. Often, I find it a lot harder to do. So I'm glad you enjoyed it.

As for Jennifer and... Well, that was an idea Carol gave me and I have to admit, I just love it.

And for those of you who said you couldn't put it down... What a nice compliment. Thanks.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
WOW ML, that was a great story!!

Columnist
Columnist
Hi ML,

I loved this story. It was just right for Samain. Oh, sorry, Halloween. The Druid 'magic' was inspired.

Thanks for a great read. smile

Yours Jenni

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This was great! Thank you so much for sharing.

I enjoyed your version of what really happened to Patrick after his episode. Will there be more?

Don't think about the pink elephant... I dare you!

Thanks to Tineke for the avatar
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I've been trying to read this for the last three days, and was finally able to do so last night.

This story kept me on the edge of my seat, chewing my nails waiting to find out who the shadow killer was, or who was going to die next. And the pure imagery of what happened when the killer showed his face... wow ... just wow. notworthy

It's stories like this that make me wonder why I even *try* to compete.

Oh, and I saw this ad on LJ today that just screamed Strongest Magic. laugh

[Linked Image]

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I know I'm late in posting feedback, but I really enjoyed this story. Perfect for the season: you took several mysterious deaths, added some great costumes, poured in a creepy deranged villian, simmered under a fantastic a-plot and sprinkled it with lots of good Lois & Clark lovin'. Delicious! drool

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

BJ

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the druid stuff and my use of Patrick as the bad guy. I know that a lot of people didn't like particularly like When Irish Eyes Are Killing so I was a little nervous about using him.

I was also nervous about using druids - after all, I really didn't know much about druids. But it is amazing the amount of stuff you can find these days on the internet. And for the purposes of this story, I didn't even have to worry about whether or not the information was true laugh

Aromassa, I like that picture. I bet that is where Patrick got the idea of sending Lois a black rose laugh

you took several mysterious deaths, added some great costumes, poured in a creepy deranged villian, simmered under a fantastic a-plot and sprinkled it with lots of good Lois & Clark lovin'.
laugh DJ, you sound like someone who's cast one or two spells in your time laugh

ML wave

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
MLT, I just finished this one last night and enjoyed it! It was a great Halloween fic with a nice bit of skin-crawling creepiness but nothing too scary. Thank you for sharing it with us. smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was a really great fic and better than the WIEAK episode. I liked Collen & Erin coming back! This had a special ring for me since we just came back from Ireland. And yes, they talk a lot about Druids and stone circles there! A great choice for a Halloween story!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I just wanted to say again what I said in the comments on Vindication:

Thanks so much everyone for your comments. Just because I haven't responded, please don't think I don't appreciate it. I had surgery near the beginning of November and am only now able to sit at the computer for any length of time. But I did want to let you know that I really do appreciate the comments. They've done a lot to boost my spirits. So thanks everyone.

ML wave

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I haven't had the chance to read, yet, but since many on these boards don't know your last name it might help if I post a link to your story. The Strongest Magic

I'll be back with feedback.

Elisabeth, the busybody

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard