Print Thread
#47581 10/20/07 02:15 AM
C
clrgard Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Please put comments and constructive criticisms here.

Thanks again,
clrgard

"Everything is okay in the end... If it's not okay, then it's not the end." ~Anonymous
#47582 10/20/07 02:48 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow!!! Why did he not react to her? Surely he recognized her!! Does he really think he is protecting her by not coming back to her, just because he is injured?

Has he dyed his hair? And grown a beard? And is he really, really paralysed?

Doesn't he know that he has a son? Clearly Lois knows whose son Jerome is, anyway!

Well, "Jerry Click" works at the same newspaper as Lois, doesn't he? At least he is in the same town. Go, Lois! Find out everything you can about "Jerry Click" and make Clark come back to you!

Ann

#47583 10/20/07 03:57 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ok, so clark really is back. i assume he's jerry click, but does he know who he really is? are his powers back? if yes, how was he able to dye his hair? or why is he still paralyzed? and why hasn't he come to lois (amnesia or being "nobel"?). and why does lois think calmly to "find out everything about jerry click" instead of rushing to him to tell him her opinion of his coming back (respectively not coming back)?

so many unanswered questions so I hope you'll answer them soon notworthy

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
#47584 10/21/07 06:24 AM
C
clrgard Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Originally posted by TOC:
Wow!!! Why did he not react to her? Surely he recognized her!! Does he really think he is protecting her by not coming back to her, just because he is injured?
Well, we do know that Clark has a tendency to be a lunkhead... We'll see what happens wink

Orignally posted by TOC:
Has he dyed his hair? And grown a beard? And is he really, really paralysed?
I never promised to put all of my toys back like a found them blush devil Time will tell, though.

Orginially posted by TOC:
Well, "Jerry Click" works at the same newspaper as Lois, doesn't he? At least he is in the same town. Go, Lois! Find out everything you can about "Jerry Click" and make Clark come back to you!
very close... this question will be answered soon!

Orginially posted by lcfan4ever:
ok, so clark really is back. i assume he's jerry click, but does he know who he really is? are his powers back? if yes, how was he able to dye his hair? or why is he still paralyzed? and why hasn't he come to lois (amnesia or being "nobel"?). and why does lois think calmly to "find out everything about jerry click" instead of rushing to him to tell him her opinion of his coming back (respectively not coming back)?
Like you said, so many questions... answers will be forthcoming, but not here devil sorry...

The next section is up, and, hopefully, it answers at least some of your questions!

Thank you so much for providing feedback. I greatly appreciate it!

clrgard

"Everything is okay in the end... If it's not okay, then it's not the end." ~Anonymous

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard