clrgard Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Please place any comments here...

Thanks again,
clrgard

"Everything is okay in the end... If it's not okay, then it's not the end." ~Anonymous
#47550 10/19/07 07:19 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Wow! I love it. So many references to Superman Returns. (And to the Krypton arc on the show, I suppose.)

Is Jerome Clark's son? He is, isn't he? But Lois and Clark aren't married, right? So again that's just like things were in Superman Returns.

Who is looking after Jerome when Lois goes to Smallville? Why didn't she bring him with her?

Jerry Click is Clark! That is a dead giveaway. Jerry for Jerome and Click for Clark.

Jerry Click. Who in the world was that? She'd never heard of him.

And why did his writing remind her so much of her partner?
Why indeed, Lois? laugh

Is Jerry Click, uh, Clark Kent, living in Tulsa? Is he writing for the Daily Oklahoman?

He is! I'm almost sure of it. But he's got amnesia, hasn't he? What has happened to him?

“Lois, we must speak with Clark.” Ching said forcefully.

Lois stared at them blankly. “Lois, please, we are short on time. We need to speak to Clark.” Zara said softly.

“Why are you asking me? He's still with you.” She said, her voice filled with venom.

“What?” Zara questioned quietly.

“I haven't seen Clark in six years. Not since the day he flew off with you and left everyone he loved.” There was fire in her words.

“You must be mistaken.” Ching said rigidly. “Clark left New Krypton over a year ago.”
Yup, he is back, but apparently he can't remember who he is. But if he is living and working in Tulsa, Lois and Jerome have a chance of meeting him, now that they are relocating there. Unless Zara and Ching snatch Clark away again???

Wowzers!!! So many questions. And what a romantic setup. I love it!!! Please come back soon with more!!!

Ann

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard