Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47184 10/12/07 10:30 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey!! Wait just one cotton pickin' minute. That was NOT nice! Is he going to tell her? Is he going to Kiss her? Is he going to take her flying? Is he going to propose? --ok I know that one's not likely for this set up-- So you have to up date SOOOOON or I'll have to send an army of Halloween types after you!!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Any way-- I loved it--Lois' list was a lot of fun--
3. Get a new plant for desk.

Check. Her last one had finally died from all the coffee she poured in it. She’d picked one up on the way in.
rotflol

Looking forward to the next part
Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
#47185 10/12/07 10:38 AM
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Oops - yeah part 2 is written *eg*. I'll post it in a few days - Monday or Tuesday most likely - depends on how long this computer holds out and when my new one gets here.

And thanks smile .
Carol

#47186 10/12/07 11:48 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Carol I'm very excited to see you posting stories again. While I haven't had time to read it yet (I have a whole slew of stories I have promised FDK on before this one) it is on my list and I am very anxious to read it. ^_^

I just wanted to let you know that in case you didn't see my voice in the crowd of FDK. ^_~

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#47187 10/12/07 12:33 PM
Columnist
Columnist
That was great!

I loved their lists, and I'm waiting--somewhat impatiently--for the conclusion.

My inquiring mind can't wait to find out what else was on Clark's to-do list.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#47188 10/12/07 01:53 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Okay, I guess we can hold out until Monday ...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#47189 10/12/07 02:38 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
For the reader, that was a terrible place to stop. But as a writer, it was gutsy and brilliant. You've guaranteed yourself a host of drooling Internet chompers who'll come and get you if you don't post this by your self-imposed deadline. (I, of course, would never do such a - wait, let me wipe the saliva off my monitor - )

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
#47190 10/12/07 07:40 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
What will he say to her? What will he say?

As many of you know, I haven't watched the show, but I did watch at least a part of the proposal episode, and I did watch the scene in the park. I remember being excited about it. I was thinking, He is going to tell her! He is going to tell her that he is Superman!!! And I remember that Lois was so expectant, too. She seemed to be thinking, He is going to tell me! He is going to tell me that he is Superman!!!

But when he spoke he just showed her the ring and asked her if she wanted to marry him. And she said, "Who is asking? Clark Kent of Superman?". And I groaned. And I didn't get around to watching the rest of the show.

So, Carol, what is your Clark going to say? Your Lois doesn't seem to be waiting for Clark to tell her that he is Superman. Maybe this Lois will be happy enough to have her wonderful and tremendous and fabulous and splendid and superb Clark Kent propose to her. And maybe she will say yes! So, uh, if she does... will Clark tell her why the dry cleaner couldn't do anything about the bomb stains on his suit?

Inquiring minds want to know! Too bad we have to wait until Monday.

Ann

#47191 10/13/07 11:22 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Oh my goodness...cliffhanged! Whew...there's a part 2 coming soon. Great story - I was completely absorbed in it. Now get back here! laugh

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard