Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46129 09/10/07 05:56 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
laugh I love Christmas stories, especially in summer. *lol* I was really glad you posted this in time for me to read on my lunch hour. hehehe!

She would have let the phone ring itself silly if she had known it was Mayson Drake on the line.
Amen to that!!

Jimmy forgot his shame in his enthusiasm to share their cool set-up. “Yeah, Lois wanted to see who could jump the farthest so we set up this cool runway. You see? And when you get to the end of the table you jump off the chair and hit the ceiling tile. It’s really fun. And it works great, too, except that I split my pants. See? And Lois broke the vent for the air conditioner.”
I've been giggling for several minutes already, but that had me literally laughing out loud. Just the thought of Jimmy splitting his pants is way, way too funny!!

“I won. I can win at any game you want to play, Mayson, because I’m better than you.”

“How about arm wrestling?”
rotflol rotflol

“You’ll get girl germs in my living room. No girls allowed.”
<SNORT!>

Awww! It was such a cute and funny story, Elisabeth! I loved it!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Blogger
Blogger
The whole story is adorable but this had me rolling:
“Awesome! That was just like Superman.”

Clark rolled his eyes. “I am Superman.”
rotflol No angst. No "please don't kill me Lois." I can almost hear Clark finishing his grand revelation with a Tempus-esque "Duh!"

Loved it! (Gotta run to class now.)

Columnist
Columnist
this was real fun and I love christmas stories. thumbsup

Poor poor Mayson. smile

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Elisabeth, that was very funny and sweet. I enjoyed it!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hehe the girl germs just had me really rolling on the floor! What a funny & lovely story, Elisabeth laugh I liked how you put Mayson into it wink

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Columnist
Columnist
Ooh a christmas story. Always love them!! And this one was really funny laugh .
Only 3 months untill it's christmas again wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Columnist
Columnist
When I checked the boards and found that someone had posted a Seasons Greedings story, I jumped for joy. When I found out that it was written in response to my ficathon request...well, let’s just say that if I had super powers I wouldn't have just been jumping, I would have been flying for joy. I love Season's Greedings!

Commenting as I read...

“Do you know when he’ll be back,” Mayson had wheezed in that baritone voice that she probably thought was sultry and sexy, but which instead sounded like she was addicted to Marlboro Lights.
lol Marlboro lights!

“Fine. You want a look? You can have one,” Lois decided, “if you promise to look and not touch.”
Is this Lois's greedy subconscious self saying "you can look at Mayson, but you can't touch her because you're all mine, Clark!" laugh

Jonathan took the two of them by the elbows, steering toward the privacy of the conference room. He hustled his family inside, closing the door behind them, leaving a stunned Perry White outside struggling to understand the implications of what he had just seen.
I love it! I love when others see things they weren't meant to.

He sat down on his couch with some Ding Dongs and a cream soda to watch Tom and Jerry.
I've seen grown men do this--and they weren't under the influence of anything. lol

“Okay, you can keep the Rats,” she decided, “but only because you’re my best friend.”

“You’re my pal, too, Lois.”

“Pinkie promise?”

“Pinkie promise,” he solemnly vowed.
Awww--how sweet!

I loved it! Thank you for writing this wonderful story, Elisabeth! It was so funny, I was giggling all throughout reading it.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, they say the spirit of Christmas brings out the inner child in us all. Now it turns out it was the Atomic Space stuff that did it! rotflol

What a fun story, Elisabeth! I, too, loved the revelation, and especially Lois's reaction to it!

Ann

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
That was so funny. lol I laughed the whole time, and the end was so sweet.

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol

That was such a funny story, Elisabeth! Man, that just made my day; exactly what I needed after school this evening. I couldn't stop laughing at Mayson following around Clark...and then poor Jimmy and the vent...and then the revelatiion...so many great pieces to the story! Great job!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard