Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
“Sweetheart, you didn’t need to wait for me. I know you’re tired.”

“I’ve waited for you, Clark.” Her words held a double meaning.

“Lois-“ he began.

“Make love to me, Clark.”

“But you’re. . . you’ve been. . .”

“My doctors okayed this. And all those pills I took earlier? One of them is a birth control pill. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t. . . I’m your wife, and you’re my husband, and I want you to love me.”

He crossed to the bed, pulled back the cover, crawled in beside her and took her in his arms. “I do love you.”

“Then show me.”

“You’re sure they said it was okay? You’re not too tired?”

“I’m positive, Clark.”
This is so sweet. I just think it's wonderful that they waited for each other. This was such a sweet ending.
I will post the nfic version of this last section once I get my courage up to do so!

I cannot possibly thank my beta reader enough for all his help, but I'll say, "Thank you," anyway.

I hope that you enjoyed this story. They say "Write what you know." Well, I really don't know much about love and relationships, but it is from my heart of hearts of what I want it to be.
Really, that's all it takes. smile

Well done and nicely finished.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I really enjoyed this story. The ending was perfect. thumbsup

"We've been sitting here all night and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called."
Leonard to Howard: The Big Bang Theory

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard