Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#46085 09/06/07 02:22 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'd just like to thank Angel for allowing me to be a part of this masterpiece. It was truly a pleasure and I just cannot express how flattered I was that she asked me. She is truly a genius with the pen, or in this case the keyboard.

Thanks, Angel!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and part 13 didn't disappoint. I'll be back later to comment.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#46086 09/06/07 03:57 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by symbolicangel:
"...His only real chance of survival at this point is a blood transfusion.” The doctor’s words were spoken quietly, but Lois could hear the sorrow in his voice, could see the remorse in his eyes. “I’m sorry, but with Clark’s unique…situation…we all know that a blood transfusion isn’t…” the doctor trailed off, swallowing hard.
Old school thinking.
NATA No Blood

Framework4
#46087 09/07/07 11:47 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
<gasp> wow that had me hypnotized then it stopped! great brill keep up the good work!

#46088 09/07/07 05:03 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Okay...I'm back...

Lex raised his hand and pointed the gun at Clark. “Get away from my wife.”

“You’ll have to kill me first, Luthor.”

“That can be arranged,” Luthor promised as he stepped forward threateningly. “Get down the stairs now.” Clark didn’t budge, and Lex suddenly reached out and grabbed him before shoving him toward the first step.
There Clark is standing up for Lois as he looks Satan in the face. Even in his weakness, he still puts Lois's life before his own.
“I did what I’ve wanted to do since this alien had the nerve to set foot on this planet. He doesn’t deserve to live, Lois.” Lex bent down and picked up the device from the floor. He pushed a button and the room was once again lit up with green. “It’s over, my dear. He’s as good as dead.” Grabbing her by the arm, Lex yanked her away from Clark. “Come on, it’s our wedding night, and you’ve got no one but me now.”
“Don’t make me hurt you, Lois,” he warned, and she froze as her eyes fell on the barrel of the gun.
Lex professes to love Lois yet he intends to essentially rape her because she does not want to be with him. And this is all because he wants to control her, because she loves someone else and not him.
“Go do it in the bathroom and get it over with. I will not have you vomiting all over me when we consummate our marriage.”
Arrgh!
He quickly opened the door to his penthouse before shoving her inside. “I’ve had enough of these games and I’ll wait no longer.” Lex picked her up, kicking and screaming, before walking purposely toward the master suite. Throwing her roughly down on the king-sized bed, he said, “You are *my* wife, and I will not be put off!”

Lois struggled against him as his body covered hers on the bed. Her cries were muffled when his mouth landed on hers, hard and demanding. Anger and terror were boiling to the surface and Lois bit down on his lip. Lex pulled back and struck her in the face before pinning her hands to the bed. Lois stared at him defiantly as blood dripped from his lip before landing on the bodice of her white wedding gown.

“What makes you think that I’ll make it easy for you, Lex? You no longer have leverage. I’m going to go to the police and annul this marriage, and there is nothing you can do about it!”

“I can kill you,” he pointed out.

“You’ve already killed me, Lex. You killed me when you shot Clark. It’s over. You’ve lost. You will *not* break me.”
Even as Lois tells this monster that she will never willingly be with him, he insists on having the last say. What a prince! mad
“Luthor, freeze! You’re under arrest!” Henderson’s voice boomed throughout the penthouse.
Yes!
Lois gasped as Lex slammed into her back. His left hand grabbed her, his hold firm as his right hand brought the cold barrel of the gun up against her temple. “Don’t come any closer, or I’ll kill her.” She could feel him pressed against her back, could sense the desperation in him as the gun shook slightly in his hand.

“Okay, Luthor, just calm down.” Henderson put his hands in the air, a sign of surrender. “No one is going to do anything stupid here, okay? Now why don’t you put that gun down so we can talk?”

Lex sneered at Henderson. “You want to talk? We can talk right here.”

“There’s no way out of this, Luthor. You’re only making things worse on yourself,” Henderson told him. “Now why don’t you just put that gun down before someone gets hurt?”

“Do you think that I want to hurt her? She’s my wife, I love her. But Lex Luthor will not live in a cage!” Lex suddenly took a few steps backwards, keeping a firm grip on Lois.
And Lex shows his love for Lois by trying to kill her physically and trying to kill her soul, because if he cannot have her and control her then surely no one else will. God forbid, she may be happy with someone else. This is almost sinister.
“Don’t ever touch me again.”

Ignoring her words, Lex raised his free hand and caressed her cheek. “Don’t worry, my love. *No one* will ever touch you again.”
Just creepy...
“Perry! He looks so pale and he’s so cold!” she turned tear-filled eyes on her former boss before launching herself in his open arms. “Oh, Perry, what have I done?”
And Lois is crucifying herself after she did what she thought would save Clark and her friends, only to end up with Clark on death's door anyway.
“I’ll be honest with you. Clark’s condition is serious. He needs immediate surgery to remove the bullet and stop the bleeding,” the doctor paused for a moment before his gaze landed on the Kents. “The reason I wanted to speak with you privately is because I need to know if the news reports are true. Is Clark Superman?”
Poor Jonathan and Martha are torn between keeping their son's secret or maybe saving his life.
<“Thank you…For loving me so much.”>

She heard Clark’s words in her head, his voice soft and loving…she’d never hear it again.

“If only I’d told him that I loved him sooner.”

<“You have…done everything for me.”>
OMG, this is just so sad.

This finished nicely Angel. It all came together so well. But you're a natural.

Next part! hyper hyper

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#46089 09/08/07 07:08 PM
Columnist
Columnist
wave Hello, everyone!

Framework4: Taking into consideration the *extremely* little knowledge I have regarding anything medically related, even I assumed that in today's scientific world, this way of thinking would be old school. But considering that this is fan *fiction*, I'm going to go with that old school way of thinking for the sake of my story's plot.

You see, that's why it's so much fun to write fiction--if it tickles my fancy, I can write in a little green man from a far away planet named <insert any made up name here>, and have him share Lois's love for chocolate. I can even have this little green man steal a Clark Bar before performing the hoola dance on everyone's desks.

lol Not that I would write anything that crazy!

But I do appreciate the links, and I am very glad to see that you're still reading!

sammie wrote:

<gasp> wow that had me hypnotized then it stopped!
I promise that I won't leave you waiting too long. The next part will be posted Thursday. Glad to see that you've been hypnotized by this part! wink Thanks for the fdk, sammie!

Sheila wrote:

And Lex shows his love for Lois by trying to kill her physically and trying to kill her soul, because if he cannot have her and control her then surely no one else will. God forbid, she may be happy with someone else. This is almost sinister.
As I mentioned in my email—sinister in the perfect word for Lex Luthor. Thanks for everything, Sheila. smile

And again, thanks to everyone who has been reading, especially to those who have left such awesome fdk!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#46090 09/08/07 07:15 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by symbolicangel:
wave Hello, everyone!

Framework4: Taking into consideration the *extremely* little knowledge I have regarding anything medically related, even I assumed that in today's scientific world, this way of thinking would be old school. But considering that this is fan *fiction*, I'm going to go with that old school way of thinking for the sake of my story's plot.
Sorry did not mean I disliked your tale.

I simply felt the doctor was out of date. I know Clark is not going to die and figured if your doctor didn't have a clue you were likely going to use the Kryptonian fondness for sunlight as an out. Just wanted you to know you could have Dr. Klein or Dr. Lane show up with newer tech ways of saving Clark.

Framework4
#46091 09/08/07 07:33 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Framework4 wrote:

Just wanted you to know you could have Dr. Klein or Dr. Lane show up with newer tech ways of saving Clark.
Thank you, Framework. I appreciate your input. I've come up with another way to save Clark, a way which I hope no one will guess before the next part is posted. wink

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#46092 09/08/07 10:31 PM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
saved by love? sorry been trying to come up with different ways he could be saved. dont mind me, lol. goofy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard