Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#46056 09/05/07 05:26 PM
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
Ah, Lara. I love your Lois Lane here. She's so real and funny.

I honestly expected he'd give me the 1-800 number for National Superhero Assistance.
and

Way to go, Lois, you’ve discovered your very own superpower: leaping from one silly comment to another in a single bound.
and

"Oh. I thought... I just imagined, women throw themselves at you and..." I don't know what I was thinking, really. "I'm sorry, I'd assumed that... Never?" Oh, right, go ahead and ask, why don't you. Make the man feel as uncomfortable as you possibly can.
The other thing I love about this fic is Lois' quiet longing for Clark:

He's a good guy. A great guy, really. If I hadn't been so shallow and blind, then maybe... You know, if anyone's jealous of anyone else, I'm not so sure it's him.
and

the only thing I'm thinking... is that I wish I were with Clark, instead.
You got the waffiness balance just right. Not too hot and not too cold. smile Lovely, Lara.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#46057 09/05/07 05:42 PM
Columnist
Columnist
And you thought you wouldn't be able to do this! This is soooo cute and funny! You did a great job with 1st person Lois. It's tough!!

For a second, I honestly expected he'd give me the 1-800 number for National Superhero Assistance.
Hehe!

Way to go, Lois, you’ve discovered your very own superpower: leaping from one silly comment to another in a single bound.
LOL!!

"No, no!" I say, pulling down on his arm slightly. "I mean I can't let you sleep on the couch. You'd be much too uncomfortable on this thing."
Riiight, nice excuse, Lois. wink

"It's, um, it's a big bed. We... uh... we could... share?"
Gee, sounds familiar. laugh

For a quick second he gets a sweet and shy little look, somewhat like the one Clark gets when I catch him staring at me from across the newsroom. It makes me want to reach out and hug him.
Awww, so cute. Join the club, Lois.

Not that I'd ever take advantage of him. I wouldn't dare.
I love that she knows she could take advantage of the strongest man on Earth.

"OK, then," he says, smiling at my kitchen cabinets again.
Hehe! For some reason I just find that adorable.

Is it me or is that a twinkle in his eye? Must be just my imagination. He couldn't possibly know what I'm getting at. Unless Clark's told him? But what possible reason would Clark have had to discuss our sleeping arrangements at the Luxor with Superman? Then again, what do I know of the things grown men talk to each other about?
*Giggle*

It's not a bed, it's an amusement park, that thing.
Oh that's just asking for a cheeky comment about taking a ride...

"Because, I mean... it's not the same thing at all. See, you're... well, you. And... well, it's just not the same thing at all. I think he's already a bit jealous of you, you know. Oh, god. Don't tell him I said that either." Why is it that I just can't seem to shut up? Don't I know when to quit. Ever? I'm babbling myself right into a corner here.
LOL! Yep, sounds like Lois.

"You know," I start saying, before my mind is fast enough to stop me, "I've had this bed for years, yet no one – and I mean no one – has ever slept in it with me." Oh, rats. Why'd I have to go and tell him that? Don't I know by now that there are some secrets that should remain just that, secrets? "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that. You probably think I'm pretty pathetic now, don't you?"
No one's slept in my bed with me, either. Feel free to be the first, Clark. laugh

"Oh. I thought... I just imagined, women throw themselves at you and..." I don't know what I was thinking, really. "I'm sorry, I'd assumed that... Never?" Oh, right, go ahead and ask, why don't you. Make the man feel as uncomfortable as you possibly can. Seriously, why is it that I always manage to say things before I've taken the time to think at all?
Hehe, poor Lois.

He gives me a grateful smile. In the glow of the moonlight pouring through my window, he looks so vulnerable. It's hard to imagine that this is the same man who's destroyed an asteroid, prevented a tsunami, and fought off countless foes in the past year or so since he arrived in Metropolis. I'm overcome by a wave of tenderness and I can't help myself – I reach a little closer to him and just barely brush my lips against his forehead.

"Goodnight," I whisper, before I turn to face the wall.

"Goodnight, Lois," he whispers back as he gently strokes my arm.

I close my eyes and fight against a sigh that's trying to escape me. For over a year, I've dreamt of exactly this. Just precisely this. You'd think I'd feel overjoyed, or fulfilled. Or something. But right this second, as insane as it sounds, the only thing I'm thinking... is that I wish I were with Clark, instead.
This is a pretty big quote, I know, but it's so AWWWWWW. If only you knew, Lois. *Dreamy sigh*

Good job, girl. Another great story!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#46058 09/05/07 08:59 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aaawww! That was really lovely - it made me smile. smile1

And now I have to go to work. razz

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#46059 09/05/07 11:49 PM
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
You know I adore this, Lara! They're just both so endearing and so human here, and I love the awkwardness of their confessions and the sweet simplicity of her realization that, having had her fantasy handed to her, she now wishes it were Clark with her instead.

He gives me a grateful smile. In the glow of the moonlight pouring through my window, he looks so vulnerable. It's hard to imagine that this is the same man who's destroyed an asteroid, prevented a tsunami, and fought off countless foes in the past year or so since he arrived in Metropolis. I'm overcome by a wave of tenderness and I can't help myself – I reach a little closer to him and just barely brush my lips against his forehead.
What a gorgeous paragraph! I love the idea of her being overcome by tenderness - such a different feeling than she's ever had for Superman before.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! clap

C.

#46060 09/06/07 02:03 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! I loved this. I always wanted to see more fan fiction based on "The Eyes Have It" and this was just perfect.

Just... you can never, ever breathe a word of this to Clark," I tell him, blushing all the way to my ears. He tilts his head to the side a little bit and raises an eyebrow. I sigh. Guess I'm going to have to explain. "It's just... last year. You remember, the tsunami you saved us from?"

"Yeah?"

Is it me or is that a twinkle in his eye?
I loved that! Poor Lois.

"You know," I start saying, before my mind is fast enough to stop me, "I've had this bed for years, yet no one – and I mean no one – has ever slept in it with me." Oh, rats. Why'd I have to go and tell him that? Don't I know by now that there are some secrets that should remain just that, secrets? "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you that. You probably think I'm pretty pathetic now, don't you?"

He hesitates for a second, as if he's weighing his answer. "I don't think it's pathetic at all," he says, finally.
And that was really sweet. I liked the things you picked for them to confess to each other.

And of course, this line just made me melt.

But right this second, as insane as it sounds, the only thing I'm thinking... is that I wish I were with Clark, instead.
Wonderful job, Lara! That was perfect. Only now that all these stories are being posted I'm feeling a little guilty about the lousy start I have on mine! Better go work on that now. Thanks for the great story!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#46061 09/06/07 02:29 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I love it, I love it, I love it! It's so subtle and yet so full of tenderness. I especially like the scene where she leads him to the bedroom vs how she imagined it--oh and the bat line was great smile . I like the approach it took to the whole Superman/Lois thing and how muted it was--love how she talked about Clark. *happy sign #2* I am mad about Lois POV stories and this one was definitely just what I needed. Thanks so much for posting Lara!

(This ficathon is _such_ a treat! Thanks for organizing it, Laura and Selinde! smile )

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
#46062 09/06/07 04:45 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Okay, here's the progression of how I knew this story. First, we were given our assignments and I wailed and cried to Lara because I had to write something with humor and a freakin' stuffed zebra. Lara cried back because she had to write something WAFFy. At one point I even hinted that we should swap stories but she didn't didn't go for it. Nor would she get specific for me on what elements she had to write, telling me that we were supposed to be sworn to secrecy. (Heh - and I even went back and reread EVERYTHING Laura had said about the ficathon and was baffled that I couldn't find a secrecy oath in it). But I'm just dimwitted enough that I didn't even consider that she had been given my request.

Fast-forward a few days and she's still groaning about how she has no idea what to write about. Then, on Tuesday, she said she had an idea and that she was hoping to post by that night. I told her she'd better get it to me quick then so I could beta. <crickets chirping> I spent ALL DAY yesterday harassing her about sending me the story. No, it wasn't done. It wasn't done...

Sometime yesterday afternoon it occurred to me to ask her if she was being evasive because it was my story. Her reply? "What makes you think that?" And then she deftly changed the subject in a manner that would have made Clark Kent weep with envy.

She still had me going last night - "oh, I'm almost done, Sue, and then you can read it". I noticed NOW that she didn't say "beta". She never said "beta". Never. Not once. It was always "read". I've been had, people!

So, just before I turned in last night, what should pop up on the boards? A story by Lara! I cheered and then it dawned on me that she was posting without my having seen it first and it was like someone had just kicked me. How had I offended her? Hadn't I pestered her for days to beta the story? Did she think I wasn't interested? Did my last few betas suck so heartily that she was looking for a way to unload me?

And then I saw this: This ficathon challenge story was written for Sue S. Like Lois in ATAI, I blinked back a few tears and sucked in a deep breath to realize that the person I thought I knew so well had been keeping such a big secret from me. When I unfroze, er, woke up this morning, the shock that she so effectively side-stepped me for days was still as new. Man, you think you know a gal...

So, now that I've inflicted that long and pointless explanation on you, I'll get down to telling her the things I WOULD HAVE SAID IN A BETA! And, Lara, you know that I never hold back the snark or the innuendo in a beta. laugh
"Or to the left," I say, feeling like an absolute idiot.
No! Your other left! Sheesh - I thought Superman was supposed to be able to read minds.
"I... I... I mean, it's not like I thought you were, you know... a bat that flies around all night, or... I just, I never really thought of you... sleeping, I guess."
No matter whose request you had - I just *knew* you were going to find a way to work in Batman. :p
Oh god, I'm so glad he can't see me blushing. How is it that sometimes when I open my mouth, some of the world's stupidest things come out of it? Way to go, Lois, you’ve discovered your very own superpower: leaping from one silly comment to another in a single bound.
Galactically stupid isn't a superpower? Dang - because I was thinking I might qualify for that one now.
"It's too small and much too hard."
Heh. I guess there are some things you can only say in a beta after all. wink
I'm sorry, it's like I'm going out of my way to make you feel awkward.
Hee! I want to see that story next!
"Lois, no. I couldn't do that!" he protests. "Where would that leave you?"
Well, for one thing, she'll have to buy new sheets since she's going to have to bronze the ones he slept on.
"Just... you can never, ever breathe a word of this to Clark,"
thumbsup

ETA: For those Philes among us - this is post #1013 for me!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#46063 09/06/07 04:53 AM
Columnist
Columnist
This was perfect. Loved it.

#46064 09/06/07 05:55 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I read this last night at about 0100 when I needed to be asleep. I just didn't have the energy for feedback then but I just couldn't stop reading.

This was a very cute story. It mad me revisit the thought of Lois and Clark sharing a bed at the Lexor during the HiM episode. This was well done and I enjoyed every bit of it.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#46065 09/06/07 06:02 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I can't help thinking of this fic as a sort of counterpoint to Sue's Spin. In Sue's vignette, Clark gently and sweetly takes care of Lois, when she is drunk and brokenhearted and disconsolate because Superman has completely ignored her. In this fic, Lois takes care of Superman because he has become blind.

I'm moved both by Sue's portrait of drunk and brokenhearted Lois and by your portrait of blind Superman. In both these fics, one of our beloved characters is, in his or her own way, helpless and more or less physically incapacitated. Clark has to take Lois home and help her up her stairs. Lois has to help Superman find the way as he is flying blind (and she isn't doing an extremely good job of it. Reminds me of something I read in a Swedish newspaper once, about an old couple where the husband had the driving licence and was blind and the wife sat next to him and told him when to brake, when to accelerate and when to turn left or right.)

I was very moved by Lois's grief in Sue's story. But I'm similarly moved by Clark's gentle, quiet stoicism here. I feel so strongly how he has schooled himself to put up with almost anything without complaining when he is being Superman. Surely he would have fretted and worried a little more if it had been Clark who had been officially blinded?

Anyway, Superman-Clark's stoicism isn't harsh and dismissive, but gentle.

"Yes, I sleep." He smiles at me. Well, he smiles in the direction of the door, really. I'm sitting a little further to his left - but he obviously doesn't know that.
mecry Oh, the way he smiles at Lois, except he is really smiling at the door! The combination of sweetness, helplessness, gentle stoicism and superhuman strength here brings tears to my eyes.

This was somehow even more moving:

"I can't let you sleep on the couch," I tell him after a moment's reflection.

"Oh." He starts to get up. "I'm sorry," he says. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'll just go -"
He thinks she won't let him sleep in her apartment! And he won't argue or plead with her at all - he just gets up, just like that, all ready to stumble out into the world outside which he simply can't navigate right now. He honestly believes she is throwing him out!!!! Does he think she is rejecting him? Does he think that she has no use for him now that he is blind and imperfect? mecry mecry mecry

It was sweet that Lois was flustered. Of course, it never entered her mind to reject Superman or throw him out. I loved her way of shyly kissing him good night. It was interesting, however, that she would end up wishing that it was Clark who was sharing her bed instead. I wonder why. Maybe it has to do with Clark's lack of real confidence in his Superman persona. This lack of confidence makes Superman-Clark unable to ask for almost anything for himself. Superman-Clark knows how to act like Superman in public, but he doesn't know how to be with Lois in private. And I'm reminded of Sue's fic again. Sue's Lois wanted to get to know Superman and discover the real him. But your Lois finds that for now at least, there isn't much more to Superman than gentle patience. The pain he must feel is inaccessible to her. No wonder she longs for the man who knows how to tease her and to be grumpy and hurt around her.

Great story, Lara!

Ann

#46066 09/06/07 07:15 AM
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
I loved this story! WAFFy with a few giggles--what more could a girl ask for?

This ficathon is producing such great stories! Thanks to Laura and Selinde for organizing it. clap

#46067 09/06/07 08:30 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awww!!! Thank you so much for your comments!!

Lisa - thank you! (and thanks again for the beta!) I'm so glad you think I did a good job with Lois. I was more than a little afraid to mess her up. She's not exactly easy to write, especially at the 1st person. Oi!

Jessi - squee!! thank you!
I love that she knows she could take advantage of the strongest man on Earth.
*lol* yeah, but she's not gonna. I mean... he's *Superman*. Now, if it had been Clark... Oh, wait a second - it IS Clark. Hahaha! wink

gr8shadesofElvis - thanks! I'm happy this made you smile! Sorry that you had to go to work... I've been here all day myself - can't say I like it any more than you do. *lol*

C. - awww! you have no idea what your comments mean to me. (*squee*!) Thank you so much!

Laura - first of all, thank you for this wonderful idea of organizing a ficathon. I can't wait to see everyone else's stories. smile
I always wanted to see more fan fiction based on "The Eyes Have It" and this was just perfect.
Blame Sue. wink It wouldn't have been my first choice of an episode to rewrite anything from... This said, I'm really glad I did it. (and, OMG, have you guys seen the hip-sways in that ep? One word: WHOA!)

Alcyone - heeee! I knew you'd like a 1st person fic. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for the FDK.

Suuuuuue! smile1 'Ya know, I had the hardest time keeping this from you and I'm sure lucky I'm back home, because my poker face sucks and I would have given myself away in a second and a half!
At one point I even hinted that we should swap stories but she didn't didn't go for it.
Well... duh. *lol* That said, considering comedy is what I find easiest to write - and WAFF in your case - if I hadn't been assigned to write a story for you, I would seriously have considered begging Laura and Selinde for a chance to switch. wink

(Heh - and I even went back and reread EVERYTHING Laura had said about the ficathon and was baffled that I couldn't find a secrecy oath in it)
AH! But the message *I* got had a little note in it that said "shhhh! don't tell her." I didn't even have to make that up. hehehe!

I spent ALL DAY yesterday harassing her about sending me the story. No, it wasn't done. It wasn't done...
...and harass me she did... you have no idea. Every 10 minutes or so, she asked again. No wonder I wasn't done! *giggles madly*

And then she deftly changed the subject in a manner that would have made Clark Kent weep with envy.
Weep? Am I allowed to hug him, if he weeps? heeee!

Seriously.. considering I have no poker face and I really suck at coming up with realistic excuses for anything (then again, how realistic is the Cheese of the Month Club, I wonder?) I'm very surprised I was even able to fool you at all.

I could SO not pull off a secret identity!

And then I saw this: This ficathon challenge story was written for Sue S. Like Lois in ATAI, I blinked back a few tears and sucked in a deep breath to realize that the person I thought I knew so well had been keeping such a big secret from me. When I unfroze, er, woke up this morning, the shock that she so effectively side-stepped me for days was still as new. Man, you think you know a gal...
rotflol

No matter whose request you had - I just *knew* you were going to find a way to work in Batman.
Hey, it's just a bat. No man. And I didn't work it in - the writers did, it's in the show! But, oh yeah, I admit it's why I picked *that* scene, of the three that I might have picked from that ep. (besides, be honest, you like the fact that I've got a bit of an obsession with Batman. Go on, tell them!)

"It's too small and much too hard."
Heh. I guess there are some things you can only say in a beta after all. wink
*dies of laughter*

You'll have to explain which "story" you meant, when you said you wanted to see that, next. Because I'm not getting it. ...maybe I'm galactically stupid, too. *g*

OMG! Is that familiar or what? That's right, people! Not only did she lie and deceive me, but she actually asked for help with a train of thought and I provided it to her, never knowing...
Well... Well... I started off by asking Jessi - but she was as clueless as I was. So I started to ask you - before I realized if I did that, you'd figure me out. And then when I was really desperate for a line and I couldn't make it work, I did ask. I had my fingers crossed as I typed my request, because I was sure you'd see right through me. heeeeeee!!!

Thanks, Sue! smile And I'm beyond thrilled that you enjoyed this!!

Tahu - thank you!

Sheila - thanks! glad you liked it!

Ann! Thank you!!
Does he think she is rejecting him? Does he think that she has no use for him now that he is blind and imperfect?
Oh, goodness no! He just thinks she might have found his request unreasonable. This isn't just Superman, after all - it's Clark, too. And the last thing he would want to do is impose on anyone, I'm pretty darn sure of that. He's much to sweet and well behaved and considerate to do such a thing.

It was interesting, however, that she would end up wishing that it was Clark who was sharing her bed instead. I wonder why.
Just because, by this point she's already realized she has feelings for him. In the episode that precedes this one (Metallo) the very last scene suggests it -- Superman tells her she's done something really brave, going to Clark's rescue. And she admits there's nothing she wouldn't do for him. As Superman leaves, he says they're lucky to have each other. And Lois picks up the phone to call Clark - who, obviously, isn't home... But you already know by then that Lois has real feelings for Clark, so I just exploited that a little bit more.

Does it make more sense?

Angie - thank you! I totally agree, waff and giggles make a wonderful combination.

Thanks, everyone! I truly appreciate that you took the time to let me know what you thought of this little story.

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#46068 09/06/07 10:20 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"To your right a little bit," I tell him. "And then come straight in."

In the excitement, I've managed to forget that what's at my right is to his left and so when he flies forward into my apartment, he goes right through the closed window instead of the open one. He smashes the glass and lands abruptly in my living room.

"Or to the left," I say, feeling like an absolute idiot.
Oh well. <g>

"You sleep?" I say, without thinking. I regret it immediately. I'll be lucky if that sounded only half as stupid as I think it did.

For a second, I honestly expected he'd give me the 1-800 number for National Superhero Assistance.
rotflol
"National Superhero Assistance Hotline, this is Robin speaking, what is your emergency..."

And yes, Lois, it was half as stupid as it sounds, but only in the I'm-not-known-for-thinking-before-I-speak sort of way. <g>

But right this second, as insane as it sounds, the only thing I'm thinking... is that I wish I were with Clark, instead.
Okay, where's the "The ending just killed!" graemlin? Amazing.

It was perfect. Really, I haven't seen the episode in some time, so all I remembered was the window elimination, but this was just perfect, really because Lois was perfect. She's just full of jittery, babbly, I Have to Take Care of a Blind Superhero?! and I Can't Believe I Just Said That... nerves. Great job! AND the biggest perk of my life (I can't believe I didn't start with this) ... it was Lois' POV.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#46069 09/06/07 02:06 PM
Columnist
Columnist
clap Bravo! I really liked it--especially the humor. And I really liked that while Lois was sharing a bed with Superman, all she could think about was Clark.

As Tempus would say... "I love irony."

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#46070 09/07/07 06:39 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooh Lara this is one wonderful story! hyper It made me smile, laugh out loud and just feel all waffy inside! smile

I close my eyes and fight against a sigh that's trying to escape me. For over a year, I've dreamt of exactly this. Just precisely this. You'd think I'd feel overjoyed, or fulfilled. Or something. But right this second, as insane as it sounds, the only thing I'm thinking... is that I wish I were with Clark, instead.
And this part made me cry just a little. It's so beautiful! She realizes that she wants Clark. I want Clark too! wink

I can't even begin to explain how excited I was to be assigned Sue's request for the ficathon. But, at the same time, it was an enormous challenge for me to undertake!
Heh. You can thank me for your sleepless nights. dance

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
#46071 09/07/07 07:01 AM
Kerth
Kerth
quote:She still had me going last night - "oh, I'm almost done, Sue, and then you can read it". I noticed NOW that she didn't say "beta". She never said "beta". Never. Not once. It was always "read". I've been had, people!

Hehe, you rock, Lara
Don't encourage her! Such perfidy - and you're rewarding it! eek

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#46072 09/07/07 08:01 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Such a cute story!! I could just read it over and over again!!

I'm so glad you were the one assigned to this story, because you really did such a great job working the stuff that Sue wanted to see in the fic.

I so love, love, love the ending!!
She finally has her fantasy with Superman and she doesn't want it anymore. Irony indeed wink

And I'm sure you must have loved the bat in the script. (but I have this feeling that maybe you would have put one in there anyway goofy )

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#46073 09/07/07 04:15 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh, yay! More FDK. heeee!

JD - thank you for your comments, they really made my day!
"National Superhero Assistance Hotline, this is Robin speaking, what is your emergency..."
rotflol
The thought of Robin answering the phone there had me in a fit of giggles!

Okay, where's the "The ending just killed!" graemlin? Amazing.
Aaawwww!!! Thank you so much!

symbolicangel - thanks! smile I love the irony in that as well. Honestly, that's what I love most about seasons 1 and 2; Lois keeps finding ways of making comments that crack me up, simply because she doesn't know that Clark is Superman.... and we do. smile

Selinde - AH! So you're to blame for my nightmares! *lol* You know, as agonizing as this was at first, I'm so glad I ended up with this request. I'm very proud of the end result.
And this part made me cry just a little. It's so beautiful! She realizes that she wants Clark. I want Clark too!
Heh. Show of hands: who here does NOT want Clark? Huh? Huh? ...yeah, I kinda figured. LOL!

Thanks for the comments - and for trusting that I could pull this assignment off.

Camy - thank you! I love the fact they had a bat comment in that story. I squee a little bit every time there's a reference to Batman on the show. I know... I'm a bit deranged! (and yeah, I also think I would have made every effort to work Batman in someplace in there if they hadn't done it for me already. I'm geeky like that. *lol)

Thanks again everyone!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#46074 09/07/07 09:23 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Funny, yet so sweet. A perfect story. It made me smile.
Thank you for sharing,
Natascha

#46075 09/11/07 05:23 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I really loved this story Lara!! I see in one of your responses that you said you do comedy better than WAFF... well lady I think that you should take a look at this story and see that you can do both and that you are just as good at WAFF. smile I really enjoyed this one and I hope you write a few more like this. ^_~

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard