Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#46027 09/06/07 02:16 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Can I put my vote in for a sequel as well? I'm a sucker for revelations.

This was fantastic, Sue! I actually love to read stories where either Lois or Clark has had a little too much to drink--of course, with Clark; it usually involves kryptonite exposure as well. sad

Congrats on finishing yours first!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#46028 09/06/07 02:41 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I love this Clark...the confident Clark who is in control.
Ah, Sheila, that makes two of us. smile That's why I love Deborah Joy Levine's vision of the characters so much. Her Clark was confident and gave Lois as good as he got.
I actually love to read stories where either Lois or Clark has had a little too much to drink--of course, with Clark; it usually involves kryptonite exposure as well.
Well, then, I'm definitely going to write that story where it turns out that some obscure local cola effects him like alcohol. wink

Thank you! smile1

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#46029 09/06/07 02:50 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Well, then, I'm definitely going to write that story where it turns out that some obscure local cola effects him like alcohol.
I like that idea! laugh I'd definitely read it!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#46030 09/06/07 03:29 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, then, I'm definitely going to write that story where it turns out that some obscure local cola effects him like alcohol.
Heh. It reminds me of a Queen of the Capes vignette where it turns out that coke - not Coke, but coke - really does affect him! But now he's going to "just say no", because Lois has told him he is going to be a father! Maybe you can write us a story in that vein, Sue?

Ann

#46031 09/06/07 04:52 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I loved this fic! The drunkenness rang true, and it's nice to have a fic where Lois isn't likely going to be all recriminations the next morning. The whole fic just reeked...of hope and potential joy.

#46032 09/06/07 08:48 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yeah, loved it to pieces. So sweet and lovely.

And I want a sequel, too. Pretty please?

#46033 09/07/07 02:48 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Omg I can't believe I missed this! I know I'll just be parrotting everyone else, but this is amazing! eek I really loved your drunk Lois, she was just so... Lois! laugh

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
#46034 09/08/07 08:57 AM
R
Blogger
Blogger
R
I loved this story and I vote for a sequel too! I loved how Lois' guard was down and how she said that Superman would be someone like Clark. This had so many little moments that were just great. I really liked the kiss too. You could do a sequel where Superman (aka Clark) is a bit drunk with red kryptonite (or silver or whatever) and have him be a little unguarded too.
(Feel free to ignore me. I just thought of that one.)

Anyway, great job!

Rhea

#46035 09/09/07 02:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sequil Sequil! Nfic sequil? ;-)
Pretty please with cream on top? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#46036 09/10/07 03:21 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I can't believe I almost missed this story!!
Oh I love that's it's a first persond point of view!! I just love the way you made her think.

I like the part were she's thinking good thinks about Clark, so she must be really drunk! goofy

Hours! Hours alone with Superman.
*lol* I loved this. I wish I could tell her that she spends days and days with Superman!! wink

I'm hallucinating, but it's such a pleasant fantasy that I give in and imagine that Clark is actually Superman.
Actually drunken Lois is pretty smart wink That makes me wonder if Clark going to keep his promise!

..and the ending was sooo cute!!

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
#46037 09/11/07 03:48 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute story, Sue! How sweet! smile I loved all the WAFFy. grumble Sequel! hyper Sequel! hyper Sequel! hyper

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#46038 09/12/07 04:51 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG! Did I really forget to leave you fdk on this Sue?

<smacks herself>

Well you know how much I loved it, regardless of my senility <ugh>. You've given me snippets of a drunken Lois before on other 'unfinished' or 'never started' stories - and I just adore drunken Lois.

So of course I adored this story. And I'm always up for sequels... so get busy! <snort>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#46039 09/13/07 02:49 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now this is one "morning after" sequel I would definitely read! Se-quel! Se-quel! You make the characters so interesting with so few words! Yes, I even liked this drunk Lois. I'm glad you didn't "slurr" her words or thoughts. Superman could probably interpret drunk Lois very easily.
Sequel! Sequel!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#46040 09/21/07 03:03 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I had read this a while back. Of course, I always read your stuff. Cute, fluid and quite as delicious as I expected it would be. You never do let us down, do you? =)

Burned out, my foot! clap

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
#46041 10/06/07 03:56 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
HOLY COW! Sue! :me shakes fist: I'm going to burst into flames at any minute, but I can't seem to find the door to get out of the clean fic folder.

This was such an awesome take, you just captured every cool angle on how Lois could be thinking, and where her mind was drifting...whoot! and to still come up absolutely innocent and shiny. Very well done! drool

*Sigh*, you gotta let me know when you post this stuff, I don't get over here often.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard