Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#45472 08/13/07 02:45 PM
Sheila Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Angel, Oh no! I'm just dying here. Stop the madness! You let them get married! Okay, hurry up and fix this! I've had enough! wildguy

I am still enjoying your story. I don't have a lot of time for feedback...two test this week but do know that I'm still with you.

Brilliant!

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
#45473 08/13/07 02:51 PM
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Tell me this. Why didn't she, as soon as they were back at the alter, knee Luthor and shout the truth to everyone?

Tempus was right
galactically stupid

Framework4
#45474 08/13/07 03:06 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by Framework4:
Tell me this. Why didn't she, as soon as they were back at the alter, knee Luthor and shout the truth to everyone?

Tempus was right
galactically stupid
That's what I'm thinking - screaming to high heaven about Clark in the cellar and the threats against her friends and family - Luthor would be so on edge he'd probably become violent, proving her point and if he doesn't, well why would he want to marry a woman who would say such things about him in public?
confused

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#45475 08/14/07 11:19 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh the madness! The Madness! laugh

He intended to keep her there until she “learned her lesson.”

Didn’t he know who she was? She was Lois Lane! She would never learn her lesson!
dance

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
#45476 08/15/07 08:23 AM
Columnist
Columnist
wave Hi, everyone!

Sheila wrote:

Okay, hurry up and fix this! I've had enough!
Not to worry, I will put all the borrowed toys back...eventually. laugh

Thanks for the fdk, Sheila!

Framework4 wrote:

It's funny that you should mention Lois kneeing Luthor. Don't worry, Luthor gets his in the next part. laugh

I'll shut up now before I give too much away. Thanks for the fdk, Framework4! Glad to see that you're still reading!

Dandello wrote:

That's what I'm thinking - screaming to high heaven about Clark in the cellar and the threats against her friends and family - Luthor would be so on edge he'd probably become violent, proving her point and if he doesn't, well why would he want to marry a woman who would say such things about him in public?
There's no telling what Luthor would have done if Lois had provoked him at the altar. The police weren't at the scene, so he could have become violent, possibly endangering the wedding guests, or rushing down to the cellar to finish off Clark (like he tried to do in the series when the police were going to arrest him).

Thanks for leaving fdk, Dandello. Hope you're enjoying the story!

gr8shadesofElvis wrote:

Now, just so we're clear, you are forbidden from breaking Clark's nose. A few ribs, I don't mind, but there will be no messing up of his pretty face.
I have no intention of messing up that pretty face! wink

Thanks for the fdk, gr8shades! I'm so glad that you're enjoying all the madness!

Thanks again, everyone! I'm hoping to post the next part by Monday, but I'm still waiting to get it back from Darcy.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#45477 08/15/07 04:11 PM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
she knees luthor in the next one? but then hell put that dially thingy of clarks up again!!!

#45478 08/16/07 07:29 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi, sammie!

Yes, I've given it away, she does knee him in the next part. But my lips are sealed about what happens after that! laugh

Thanks for commenting. I'm glad that you're reading and I hope you've enjoyed the story so far.

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#45479 08/17/07 01:38 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
oh come on just a little hint, pleeeeeeease wink

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard